50 GB free storage on Dropbox via Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Search This thread

ntnwwnet

Dec 3, 2011
Dropbox teamed up with Samsung to offer a 50 GB bonus for users who log in via the Dropbox app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

"Dropbox: you'll get 50GB of free Dropbox storage for a year when you first log in to the app on your Tab 2."

I have a Touchpad and was wondering if there was some way to spoof/trick the app into thinking it was running on a Galaxy Tab 2 so I could get in on this promotion.

bp_

Jun 10, 2011
NYC
I think this was spoofed but dropbox voided those that did this somehow. If it wasn't this deal it was something similar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DangKid

Jun 22, 2011
Someone grabbed the dropbox apk from the HTC one series and modded it to be installable on any phone to get 23gb but they found out and removed everyones space. Guess we should have seen it coming see the one series were nowhere close to release.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Argent36

Jun 9, 2010
Canton - Michigan
Someone grabbed the dropbox apk from the HTC one series and modded it to be installable on any phone to get 23gb but they found out and removed everyones space. Guess we should have seen it coming see the one series were nowhere close to release.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Even then the extra 23GB was only for 2 years....or at least that's what it told me when I used the HTC One apk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you load back into WebOS, there's a 50GB deal for there, too (no, it doesn't stack with others), but you can get it if you sign up with an email from WebOS.