[Q] help switching languages on keyboard

Search This thread

roykatz9

Mar 13, 2014
hello everyone! first of all I would apologize for my English :)
I have Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 32GB running 4.4.2 firmware NB4
When I first got the device it was running on 4.3 with morelocal 2 for adding my language and it worked perfectly. I had the little globe button in the keyboard which I could press and by that to switch from English to my language.
Since I updated to 4.4.2 and had my morelocal 2 installed I got my language but in the Samsung keyboard the globe button disappeared and also the option to slide my finger over the space button and by that to switch languages. everything is gone. I tried to reset the device several times with KIES and still no solution. I have only 2 languages in my input options which are English and my language. I know I have tons of other keyboards over the play store but I want and insist on my Samsung keyboard.

please please help my find out how to get the little globe button to its right place.

roykatz9

Mar 13, 2014
Did you set it correctly? Because on 4.4.2 NB7 DBT I can set multiple languages and slide the spacebar to select them...

Make sure you have both languages selected in the Samsung keyboard settings.

Now back to Swiftkey, I can't stand the stock keyboard..

Yes I did and yet I dont have the option to quick change my input methods. Completly hopeless right here..