Schism ROM (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mike.r.olson

Jun 17, 2010
Canton, GA
*remove links*

Seems very interesting. I'm gonna flash it here momentarily.

For the record, I'm in no way affiliated with the development or support for this ROM. I just happened to be told about it.

Update: It's AOSP based.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike.r.olson

Jun 17, 2010
Canton, GA
Yeah the white theme is absolutely gorgeous. The downfall to it at this point is that some of the text is really difficult to read. It's an alpha and this is their first public release, so it will probably be fixed down the road. I also noticed that it will not take any custom DPIs either through its native customization options or via ROM Toolbox Pro. The ROM definitely has promise though, especially for an alpha. I wonder why the white theming isn't more widely used.

Reactions: CitizenLee

FuMMoD

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 11, 2009
South Florida
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Would be nice if they posted here and complied with the regulations for roms. Wouldn't want some nasty hidden code in an unknown rom. Looks great though, loving the white ui.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
I don't like the name...

Imagine the conversation

"I've got Schism on my phone"

"maybe you should wipe it off then"

Gross

Reactions: oifi

CitizenLee

Aug 21, 2009
Aberdeen
Yeah the white theme is absolutely gorgeous. The downfall to it at this point is that some of the text is really difficult to read. It's an alpha and this is their first public release, so it will probably be fixed down the road. I also noticed that it will not take any custom DPIs either through its native customization options or via ROM Toolbox Pro. The ROM definitely has promise though, especially for an alpha. I wonder why the white theming isn't more widely used.

I was going to download it until I read your post about it not being able to use custom DPI. That's a deal breaker for me.

I've bookmarked their site though, so will keep checking as it does look very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *remove links*

Seems very interesting. I'm gonna flash it here momentarily.

For the record, I'm in no way affiliated with the development or support for this ROM. I just happened to be told about it.

Update: It's AOSP based.
    For a ROM to be discussed here, the developers need to post a thread and provide support.

Closed
    I don't like the name...

Imagine the conversation

"I've got Schism on my phone"

"maybe you should wipe it off then"

Gross