Jesus!! My G pro 2 was bricked

Search This thread

st0123123

Mar 22, 2014
As recently I used computer to edit the build.prop to disable the soft keys, however, when I put it to the system and then replaced it and rebooted it, nothing was shown and the screen was black after the LG logo gone. Who can help me...T..T

rowihel2012

Oct 13, 2012
can you enter download mode?
if you can download a stock kdz firmware and install it with LG Flash Tool 2014
it is very easy

Anonymax

Oct 11, 2012
If KDZ is not success! You return yr phone to Download mode and flash .tot .dll
Good luck!

st0123123

Mar 22, 2014
it is very easy
To enter download mode power off your phone. Than keep volume up pressed and connect to your PC. Than fire up Flash Tool and select kdz.
If KDZ is not success! You return yr phone to Download mode and flash .tot .dll
Good luck!
Thanks all, I flash it successfully, but all the data were disappeared. Do you have any apps that can find the photos back? Because I have some photos in it.

mosh11

Account currently disabled
Nov 12, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
i flashed with lg tools 2014 the firmware 10f but the phone boots to emergency mode immediatelly and doesn boot up android ? what shall i do ?

surya.putra

Oct 28, 2013
Thanks all, I flash it successfully, but all the data were disappeared. Do you have any apps that can find the photos back? Because I have some photos in it.

You can try " Disk Digger " apps from google play store

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

i flashed with lg tools 2014 the firmware 10f but the phone boots to emergency mode immediatelly and doesn boot up android ? what shall i do ?

Perhaps you missed some critical step, there several guideline in the forum to recovery our phone.

Last edited:

rowihel2012

Oct 13, 2012
you must flash with phonemode (diag) not emergency mod
flash the kdz again with the wright mod

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it is very easy
    To enter download mode power off your phone. Than keep volume up pressed and connect to your PC. Than fire up Flash Tool and select kdz.