[ Theme.Windroid - The Final ]******** HTC SENSE 3.0********

Search This thread

MrBeOTP2

Jun 30, 2010
Ha Noi
MrBeOTP2... this is a very, very interesting piece of work!

A quick question before I jump in... have you tried uninstalling it? Does everything go back to the way it was after an uninstall or does that require a factory reset? I hate to ask, but I'm pretty happy with my current WM setup, but would love to give this a try. Just want to know what I'm getting into in advance.

Regards!

hmmm :D
i have to say when uninstall Toggle switches CHT ( MOd by me )-> it will not back to CHT default icon -> u will have to reinstall CHT and get icon back :)
@ or i will make a cab file : CHT default icon < It will easier than need to reinstall CHT >

negawolf

Aug 17, 2009
Yogyakarta
Hi, Thank you for the toggle. I really love it. Simple and stylish. But,can u provide the toggle only cab? without hiding slider function. and maybe the unskinned icon too?

MrBeOTP2

Jun 30, 2010
Ha Noi

Attachments

• vga.jpg
    vga.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 183
  • vga1.jpg
    vga1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 146

damnshah

Jan 7, 2010
works for me!!! before this the hiding slider didnt work on mine and now i have your lovely icons!!! my only hope is you develop icons for all of CHT toggles/notifications/misc... Thank you!!

sly5789

May 4, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga
Did he make you a cab file to replace the default icon for CHT. I installed his cab file for the icons but did not like it and want to revert back to the normal CHT toggle switches. Dont want to have to reinstall CHT

update: MrBeo could you please post a cab file so that I could use the default CHT icon. thank you

Last edited:

MrBeOTP2

Jun 30, 2010
Ha Noi
Did he make you a cab file to replace the default icon for CHT. I installed his cab file for the icons but did not like it and want to revert back to the normal CHT toggle switches. Dont want to have to reinstall CHT

update: MrBeo could you please post a cab file so that I could use the default CHT icon. thank you

here u are :)

Attachments

• CHTdefaul.cab
    186 KB · Views: 127

negawolf

Aug 17, 2009
Yogyakarta
Had just installed the complete version and i can say for sure that this one is the best toggle i've use. thanx a lot mate!!

Top Liked Posts