St. Aug or Daytona Beach area modem

Search This thread
S

StompedGrapes

Hey there. Census on Florida modems used. There is not allot about Florida modem trials. I'm playing with 5 right now....but 7 seems better on up and down. Just for conversation about surrounding area difference.
Thank you my friends.

Stomp Em Drink Em SGSII

Last edited:
S

StompedGrapes

Then you should find it for yourself and try them

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Ummm.. did you read? I have them. Trying them. Asking other people in my area what they use. Why does someone always lurk to pounce on another in xda? This is why i left as a rom developer in cappy few years ago. I'm not under 60 years old, so give me the respect I do for everyone please.

Stomp Em Drink Em SGSII

Last edited:

Nick281051

May 5, 2010
Northport, NY
Ummm.. did you read? I have them. Trying them. Asking other people in my area what they use. Why does someone always lurk to pounce on another in xda? This is why i left as a rom developer in cappy few years ago. I'm not under 60 years old, so give me the respect I do for everyone please.

Stomp Em Drink Em SGSII

If you were a developer you should know that threads like these are closed quite often because everyone's phone is different and few here live in the same place. You should have posted in the modem threads we have and not made a new thread

S

StompedGrapes

Just my bull*****t first10. But way too much convo on this. Thanks :p
How do you like CM9, Shostock and Fox?

Stomp Em Drink Em SGSII

Last edited:
S

StompedGrapes

I use aokp but out of those 3 I prefer cm9

I've ran all but aokp. Maybe I'll run now. Any sod? Or wake on yours?what kernel? Been on suck and very good battery. Its funny I did 2.1-2.2 rooms and I come back to 4.01+ ;) allot of catching up.

Stomp Em Drink Em SGSII

Last edited:

Nick281051

May 5, 2010
Northport, NY
I've ran all but aokp. Maybe I'll run now. Any sod? Or wake on yours?what kernel? Been on suck and very good battery. Its funny I did 2.1-2.2 rooms and I come back to 4.01+ ;) allot of catching up.

Stomp Em Drink Em SGSII

No sod right now its stock but I've played with siyah before and I haven't checked for wake locks but battery has been pretty much the same as usual