LG G2 F320L Plug and Pop is gone after Lollipop Update

Search This thread

NicoFiZ

Dec 16, 2015
Ratnapura
Hi. I'm new to this forum and this is my 2nd post here. I posted a thread here, but I think I posted it in the wrong place and nobody's there to see it. So I'm posting it here again. Apology for making a double post!! :)

Well, I recently bought LG G2 F320L. I have lots of problems to solve. So I will start with the loss of Plug and Pop feature after upgrading to Lollipop from Kitkat.

Yesterday I upgraded to lollipop using "LG Flash Tool 2014" and "F320L30D_00.kdz". After upgrading I received 2 more system updates "march2015xxsomething" and "august2015xxxsomething". The software is working really well, but the Plug and Pop feature (which I loved!!!) is no longer there. :(

I searched all over the google and went through all the settings in the phone, but no lick getting it back. :(

Please help me!!! :(

v7

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RC
May 17, 2014
Arkham
Hi. I'm new to this forum and this is my 2nd post here. I posted a thread here, but I think I posted it in the wrong place and nobody's there to see it. So I'm posting it here again. Apology for making a double post!! :)

Well, I recently bought LG G2 F320L. I have lots of problems to solve. So I will start with the loss of Plug and Pop feature after upgrading to Lollipop from Kitkat.

Yesterday I upgraded to lollipop using "LG Flash Tool 2014" and "F320L30D_00.kdz". After upgrading I received 2 more system updates "march2015xxsomething" and "august2015xxxsomething". The software is working really well, but the Plug and Pop feature (which I loved!!!) is no longer there. :(

I searched all over the google and went through all the settings in the phone, but no lick getting it back. :(

Please help me!!! :(

Hi,
Thanks for using XDA Assist.

Your thread will be moved to G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting.You'll get support from the experts there.

__
v7
XDA Assist