[Q] ROMs for Note 3 Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

f00dl3

Aug 31, 2007
Was wondering if anyone knew what the best ROM available now for the Note 3 Sprint is? I was using a Samsung Epic 4G w/ CM 10 installed (stable version.) Looking at the Note 3 there are 2 flavors of roms available - the hlte and hltespr - assuming the hltespr is the Sprint flavor, it looks like the project is dead as it hasn't been updated in 6 months and sounds like there are major GPS issues with all of the nightly builds.

Didn't know if anyone knew of any stable ROMs for the Sprint Note 3 where most of the major features are working? I don't really care about NFC as that sounds like a privacy risk and to be honest GPS isn't that important but the main things I need are calling, 4G LTE/3G, and camera.

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Was wondering if anyone knew what the best ROM available now for the Note 3 Sprint is? I was using a Samsung Epic 4G w/ CM 10 installed (stable version.) Looking at the Note 3 there are 2 flavors of roms available - the hlte and hltespr - assuming the hltespr is the Sprint flavor, it looks like the project is dead as it hasn't been updated in 6 months and sounds like there are major GPS issues with all of the nightly builds.

Didn't know if anyone knew of any stable ROMs for the Sprint Note 3 where most of the major features are working? I don't really care about NFC as that sounds like a privacy risk and to be honest GPS isn't that important but the main things I need are calling, 4G LTE/3G, and camera.

Hlte is unified now.... All hlte work for sprint cm11 pacman aosb etc

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Best ROM threads are not allowed. They lead to fighting, flaming and pure chaos. This thread is closed