Originally Posted by xFrozen
I have the Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 + Asus Transformer Pad Infinity (with dock). I connected the mouse to the USB port on the dock. I opened Joystick Center and enabled the J2T add-on, and set the IME thing on. Now, the keyboard shows up while searching, but the mouse does not!! I tried a wired mouse and it worked, but this mouse doesn't show up... anyone know why?
The same for me. My dell mouse, logitech mouse and my logitech M520 wireless mouse doesn't work.
- 2x 2u Server IBM xSeries 346 2x x64 3.2 Ghz Irwindale Xeon 350gb RAID 0 12GB DDR2 RAM
- Dell Studio 1558 Intel Core i7 720QM
- Asus Pad Infinity TF700T 64GB
- Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300
- Asus Pad Transformer Prime TF201 *died* 08-25-2012 Hard-bricked. :'-(