Answer a question, then ask one!

Search This thread

Skellyyy

Nov 20, 2010
So basically, I've seen this on multiple forums before and hadn't seen it done on XDA yet, so I thought I would start it.

It's simple, you answer the question to the previous post, then ask your own question. The question can be about anything you want. I'll get it off to a start...

Why is the sky blue? :D

Last edited:
T

twitch351

We already answered that question...because fairies live in the sky and when they fart they omit a blue color. :D

What's a good question to ask?

-If ignorance is bliss why aren't you smiling?-

Zantiszar

Jan 27, 2011
Carolina
Easy because there awesome and make life much easier while giving you headaches :p

Why do trolls troll?

Sent from my MB611 (Cliq 2)

T

twitch351

Easy because there awesome and make life much easier while giving you headaches :p

Why do trolls troll?

Because they are bored and have nothing better to do, nor friends.

Why was my question not answered?

Zantiszar

Jan 27, 2011
Carolina
Because it seems they ignored it and kept going with a diffrent one .....

Why do I feel like im bored

T

twitch351

Because it seems they ignored it and kept going with a diffrent one .....

Why do I feel like im bored

Mayhaps it be because you truly are bored. :p

Why did pirates talk retardedly?

Zantiszar

Jan 27, 2011
Carolina
Well its not common knowledge that typos were invented by pirates and when youll be saying argh you really say hey you matey

Is this thread real and are we real and why am I communicating with you in the abandoned mine?

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Thread title needs editing.

...Is this thread real and are we real and why am I communicating with you in the abandoned mine?

A) Because of the uncertainly principal the thread is real because we perceive it to be. If there were nobody around to check, the thread would lie in an indeterminate state of being. Just like the cat in Schrödingers box.

Q) Is 'The Big Bang Theory' a funnier comedy than 'Community', and if so why?

Zantiszar

Jan 27, 2011
Carolina
Because you might have seen it in the parrallel universe theory based upon the fact that this thread is actually a string of responses :3

Why are androids overruning the world ?

oschlegel

Feb 22, 2011
Because you might have seen it in the parrallel universe theory based upon the fact that this thread is actually a string of responses :3

Why are androids overruning the world ?

because they want to destroy all humans and build a new world an android-digital world

why is working so booooooring?

T

twitch351

because they want to destroy all humans and build a new world an android-digital world

why is working so booooooring?

Because you're not getting paid to have fun ;) Or you would be too preoccupied with the fun to do your work.

Will the op ever realize the huge typo in the title of this thread?

Skellyyy

Nov 20, 2010
Because you're not getting paid to have fun ;) Or you would be too preoccupied with the fun to do your work.

Will the op ever realize the huge typo in the title of this thread?

Yes, I just did, just before I seen your post.

Can a mod edit it to say "Answer a question, then ask one." please. :p

Why am I retarded?

Skellyyy

Nov 20, 2010
Omit blue color?? WOW!! :eek: so fairies omit (o·mit/ōˈmit/Verb
1. Leave out or exclude (someone or something), either intentionally or forgetfully.
2. Fail or neglect to do (something); leave undone: "the final rinse is omitted".) the color blue, eh? :confused:
I wonder what would happen if the omit emitting blue colors?? :confused: :D

We would be in darkness... forever. :eek:

Serious now guys, as I changed the title now. ;) :cool:

What height are you? :p

Dirk

May 11, 2009
We would be in darkness... forever. :eek:

Serious now guys, as I changed the title now. ;) :cool:

What height are you? :p

A) 5'11 (&3/4)" Basically a tad shy of 6' which is just a cruel joke. (I'm 6'2" in high heels though) :p

Q) If we are born naked, why is it unacceptable for me to go clubbing in my birthday suit?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use safari.

What makes speech recognition so frightening?
    Good question.
    Speech recognition can be used for spying and bringing personalized ads, which proves that I am I'm being spied by my phone / pc. Which is very frustrating. Just the feeling of being tracked is very bad, which is already happening by Google Services, and maybe more !

What to do to prevent this ? Leaving my phone ?!
    Zero...

TV or Netflix...?

Sent from my DROID4

Piratebay

Ipa or Belgium beer
    Hard choice but i think is the melody

Where do you got your coffee pot?

Sent from my heart using Xperia X8

The same place u got ur heart

Analog or digital clock
    Ubuntu 12.10

Use Windows Vista or trown computer out of Window?

Sent from my sending thing..

Out of windows. Gets much more views on YouTube :D

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using xda app-developers app
    CDs

Why does the sea is blue?

Because of your bad grammar. Or was it the way sunlight deflects off the moon? Nope,your grammar.
    See what I just did there?

Sent from my U8150 using XDA
    The thing that I hate most about Windows is that when you migrate from one version of Windows to another there are certain functions that can be streamlined with just one menu and one keystroke, however, such is not the case. I remember that with Windows XP you only had to click on one menu or one sub-menu and click on one item in order to execute the function that your desired. There are too many unnecessary keystrokes required to accomplish those same goals in the later versions of Windows. Later versions of Windows might be more secure, and the code that was used to create Windows 10 and 11 might be more conducive to what programmers are looking for, however, the user interface was much more streamlined and intuitive in Windows XP. Now this might just be because the first computer that I used was a Windows XP and that's what I'm used to, but just my two cents.................

Do you like Android 13 better than 12 and if so why?
    Yep
    I like Android 13 because of "Material you" feature, it might have limitations but it can be broken by rooting 🙂

How many times you rooted a device? (If you rooted a device, eg. Twice, you can count it)