[Q] Which ROMS best with D803

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Arctic Prodigy

Dec 29, 2013
Between AOSP/AOSB and Flex/Stock I have to go with Flex/Stock, I prefer having a feel other than Android OS, to me it is very basic, but very functional, I guess I like having all the goods that come with Flex/Stock ROM.

I have to choose the Flex/Stock for all the apps that comes with it as long as it is debloated, but I can get rid of the bloat with a few apps.

I have been on AeonFlex 3 for a while and wanting to migrate but which ones are compatible?

Last edited:

ipandroid

Between AOSP/AOSB and Flex/Stock I have to go with Flex/Stock, I prefer having a feel other than Android OS, to me it is very basic, but very functional, I guess I like having all the goods that come with Flex/Stock ROM.

I have to choose the Flex/Stock for all the apps that comes with it as long as it is debloated, but I can get rid of the bloat with a few apps.

I have been on AeonFlex 3 for a while and wanting to migrate but which ones are compatible?

I have been bouncing back and forth between stock and AOSP, then tried a few flex rom.... I finally settled on Aeonflex too.
Coming from the Note 2 and beanstalk 4.4, Aeonflex Has what I was looking for, dark UI and stock apps. :)

votinh

Jul 6, 2011
1. A question should have been asking in Q&A sub-section, not in General.
2. I believe it is against the XDA rules to ask "which is best ROM"
Just give you a head up.

ManyouRisms

Jan 12, 2012
I have to say omni and carbon. both sick. of course that only means they are what I prefer, not that they are the best. good battery., no carrier boat /clunkyness.

Sent from my LG-D803 using xda app-developers app

Krizid

Sep 10, 2011
Mahdi ROM. I'm using it very smooth good customization.

Sent from my g2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Best is what is best for the Individual Member....please "best" ROM threads, are not allowed. Thread Closed.