[ROM] SuperOSR NexusOne base SuperTe@m v2.4.0 (Gingerbread 2.3.7)

Search This thread

waylo

May 9, 2010
I think in order to get ICS working on a N1, repartitioning of the memory is necessary. Sounds complex, but the Blackrose thread has instructions on it.

I suppose when/if it gets released, there should hopefully be an easy to follow tutorial.

ckl_88

Jan 25, 2008
Just wondering if any of you N1 users used to run this ROM and have moved on to an ICS ROM? If so, which one do you use and how does it compare? I have been running the super ROMS for a long time and I love the stability and speed, but I'm itching to try out ICS.

Thanks.

andynx1

Sep 1, 2010
Carlisle
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Just wondering if any of you N1 users used to run this ROM and have moved on to an ICS ROM? If so, which one do you use and how does it compare?
Hi there,

Read the forums. I've tried both of the main ones, but I think zero-cools is the best.

Stable, quick, smooth. As good or better than this rom. But, there are one or 2 minor bugs, eg recording and playing back video isn't brilliant. This is a showstopper for me, as I use my phone to capture family moments.

Give ics a go, it's good!

Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app

Javimoran

Oct 31, 2011
Valladolid
Translation

The following is directly from their forum, translated poorly:

A translation of a native ^^ (it isn't perfect english but at least you can understund the sense):

Message of Super@tmel and accepted by the SuperTe@m group

We are not going to make any kind of support to this ROM in any forum different of this one, that is because it's very common that people post it in another forum and they ask for support in the other forums and I cant be everywhere
For me it's funny that this ROM is more popular in other forums than in this one. You have to remember too that this couldnt happen if forums like this don't exist

To answer some questions: this ROM is not going to be posted in HTCMANIA because i was banned of that forum for posting ROMs here. If you want to know why I take this decission you can see the explanation here:
superatmel-f73.html

PD: A better translation of: "Update to flash from the recovery that we restore the original source in the lock screen"

"This is an update that can be flashed through recovery and will show the original font in the lockscreen"

Last edited:

ckl_88

Jan 25, 2008
Hi there,

Read the forums. I've tried both of the main ones, but I think zero-cools is the best.

Stable, quick, smooth. As good or better than this rom. But, there are one or 2 minor bugs, eg recording and playing back video isn't brilliant. This is a showstopper for me, as I use my phone to capture family moments.

Give ics a go, it's good!

Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app

Thanks. Recording and video playback is pretty important for me too. Maybe I'll wait until it gets resolved... if ever.

filippogiad

Nov 8, 2010
Mestre
Hi everyone!

I installed this ROM yesterday night and i find it cool!

I found also a little bug: if i try to modify the battery indicator in the "Parts" menu with the "percentage" indicator, the ROM shows me the default indicator an the percentage one at the same time.

Gablu

Nov 18, 2011
Karachi
I've been using this ROM since a week or so, here is my review.

Positives:
Very smooth
Fast
Responsive
Super osr touch is well handled

Negatives:
On reboot, some apps don't show up until the next reboot.
ROM freezes were encountered couple of time.
Some times it gets non responsive so you had to pull the battery out to it shining:)

I dropped this ROM due to its frequent freezes.

Sent from my Nexus One using xda

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a thread for the Nexus One SuperOSR ROM. This ROM is descended from the SuperAOSP ROM. It does not appear SuperAOSP will be further developed, the last version was v8.6. That xdaforums thread is here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=966635

I value the "Super" line of ROMs because they have been rock stable, have built in Apps2SD, many CM additions, and good battery life.

The primary forum for this ROM is a Spanish one, called movilzona.es. Anything posted here from that forum has been run through google translate, with mixed results. If a native speaker would like to help correct some of these translations, great!

I do not have any say or input into the development of this ROM. I obtained permission of the ROM cook (nelo360), who makes the Nexus One version, to post information about it here. He has explicitly stated he cannot provide any support other than on the original Spanish forum. Of course, the forum community will try to help each other out. I will try to update new releases here.

All credit of course goes to nelo360 and the rest of the development team, SuperTe@m.

The original thread on movilzona.es is here:
    http://www.movilzona.es/foro/superosr-nexusone-base-superte-gingerbread-t5882.html

The following is directly from their forum, translated poorly:
    Message Super @ Take it and accepted by the group SuperTed @ m.

Disclaimer:
    NOT going to give any support to this ROM from any forum other than this one (movilzona.es), this is it is very common for people to hang it in another forum and then have to be looking where it hung in addition to the main forum and I can not respond to external requests of this kind, because I can not be everywhere.

It's funny to talk over the ROM from elsewhere, since the main from which it hung, plus you have to think that this would not be possible if there were forums like this, from which terminals to lend me all enjoy ROMS varied. For questions, NO is posted in HTCMANIA because this forum was banned for posting ROMS here.

For any questions of why this resolution, since many people keep asking me from twitter, because I hang on HTCMANIA ROMS can see the explanation here:
    http://www.movilzona.es/foro/superatmel-f73.html
    Install Notes

SuperOSR for Nexus One AntiWipe

- Clarification and instructions

Once you start, leave the phone 3 to 5 minutes at rest so it can configure itself on first boot. The LED will shine blue through this period. Once it turns off, you can start using the phone.

IMPORTANT App2SD will not turn on without restarting the phone at least once.
    Can be activated from: SupSetup/Options/App2SD and LinuxSwap/Activate App2SD

If you want to install extra apps from SupSetup is important to do before you set google account, this way, when we install any application market will be downloaded automatically apps we select the SupSetup.

If you have problems after installing, before blaming the ROM, try to install it with full wipe.

DOWNLOAD from here:

v2.4.0
    http://goo.gl/htXpe

v2.2.0
    http://goo.gl/iJpoi

v2.1.0
    http://goo.gl/KfT2U

Update to flash from the recovery that we restore the original source in the lock screen:
    http://goo.gl/vX4Eo
    <I don't know what that last sentence is supposed to mean>

I recommend you skip google account login the very first time you install. Configure the ROM first, turn on apps2sd if you wish (it will auto-reboot), then do your google login. Otherwise, it will start auto-downloading all your apps from market, and generally make a huge mess.

Screenshots:
    Changelog

Changelog v1 SuperOSR AW *
    - Based on Android 2.3.5
    - All improvements CyanogenMod
    - New kernel 2.6.38.8 redstar
    - Added ADWLauncher as default launcher
    - New visuals
    - many internal improvements and bug repaired

v2.0.0
    - New boot animation
    - New Wallpaper
    - New graphical look
    - Updated some apps
    - Fixed the bug of random color of the trackball
    - Restructuring wireless menu
    - Modified apn Pepephone (I think this is a mobile service provider in Spain)
    - Internal improvements and optimizations

v2.0.2
    - Blue LED activity during installation. (Expect to be off to start playing)
    - Removed some apps (you can install from the market)
    - ADW is changed by the original launcher modified
    - Increased the cache to 1024 kb sd to increase the writing speed via USB
    - Compiled 2.6.38.8 kernel redstar, with the latest updates
    - Improved power consumption
    - Modified the graphics in different rom sites
    - (CM) has rewritten part of the code led the trackball notifications
    - Base CodeAurora

v2.1.0
    - Based on android 2.3.7
    - Added support for multiple languages ​
    - New lockscreen options
    - Fixed some pngs
    - Several small bugs fixed

v2.2.0
    - Sources synchronized (17.11.2011) Google and CM
    - New battery (MIUI style) by default
    - Option to take screenshots by pressing the power button for a while
    - Fix that greatly improves the speed of writing on the sd (overhtc thanks for the tip)
    - Reorganization and edit some menus
    - New version lockscreen ring (center ring only)
    - Removed some apps to make the lightest rom (can be installed from the market)
    · Google Docs
    · Google Plus
    · Adobe Flash Player

V2.4.0
    - Sources synchronized (02/12/2012)
    - New animations of ICS
    - New visual options lockscreen ring
    - More Parts and other translations on menus
    - Option to share the screenshots after transmission
    - Internal optimizations
    Great. Any screenshoots?
    Already customized my ROM after installing, so graphically it's not particularly impressive.

Basically the ROM runs ADWLauncher, so not so much to show more than that.

I'll post some shots from the settings pages.

Also, some screenshots available here from the older version. Graphically, not much has changed.

http://www.movilzona.es/foro/superaosp-para-nexus-one-por-superatmel-tolemac-t4675.html

Go to post #3. Except it will be in English =)