[Q/A] LG Optimus-One/ V / T / S (Ask related questions here before making a thread)

Search This thread

klaudyuxxx

Jul 23, 2010
Botosani
245 is the minimum. But as far as i know, stock kernel and rom are using this low frequency, 245.

I don't know for sure, but everytime it blacked out i used before the gps, and google maps/gps essentials.
Once or twice i found google maps using 100% CPU even after closing it. I used Cool Tool for monitoring.
Anyway, it would be nice if i could do some cpu/process logging on android. Is there any app that can do that?
BTW, how does the blackscreen bug behave? Do the buttons light up, because mine didn't :( It was completely dead.

sierey121

Dec 20, 2011
nid help asap

why is that when i flash a custom rom and then works on my lg optimus one p500...there is always an error regarding to my network even though it is openline..? im from the philippines...pls help...

im using the original rom and no network issue arises...but wen a custom rom is flashed...no signnal...any idea wt to do..?

mihir287

Apr 4, 2011
Dear all,
I need some desperate help here. After installing this kernel http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1146593&highlight=Lag+fix , everything worked fine, until I got a kernel panic. As usual, I took the battery out, but the phone lags at the LG logo. How do I boot into recovery, since I have clockwork recovery installed. I have mik's cm7 6.5.8 btw.

Any help is appreciated.

Press and hold power+home+vol down when phone is turned off. If you have 6.5.8 that kernel won't work. 6.5.8 is a .32 rom and that kernel is .35. You can use the kernels franco.kernel 19.4/Goldenleaf .32/GBS.

Puneet247

Dec 25, 2011
Chandigarh
Hey I want to know that flashing custom kernel requires a new baseband flash..... Bcuz I want to overclock my optimus one without flashing custom
Sorry for..... As I am new to all these things.......

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

mihir287

Apr 4, 2011
Hey I want to know that flashing custom kernel requires a new baseband flash..... Bcuz I want to overclock my optimus one without flashing custom
Sorry for..... As I am new to all these things.......

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

To overclock flash a custom kernel. You don't need to change the baseband.

amirtycoon

Feb 28, 2011
Guys , i just want to know can i flash kernel on original ROM 2.2.2 ?
if yes which kernel?
i have arabic ROM and i want to keep it so if i flash the kernel will i lose the arabic support?
and the last one will flash the kernel bring speed improvement for original ROM?

StyxD

Dec 25, 2011
Hey guys, first post on XDA, hope I don't screw things.

Basically I'm looking for people that are using this rom: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1208215 aka OpenOptimus.

Works fine, I did fix the GPS, but there's no way in having GTalk back.
Tried the following: flash the GTalk.zip provided by the author, but it crashes as soon as I try to run it.
update OpenScript to 1.0.5., try in uninstall GTalk and reinstall it, but it crashes as well.

Now I'm stuck with a Gtalk app I can't uninstall from App Manager (all menu are grey) and I don't know what to do. Any tips ?

Over-Lord

Dec 25, 2011
No Network access

Hello to all the Optimus-One/V users,

Stop here and ask any of the questions related to your LG Optimus-One/ Optimus V devices here.
Let it be roms, kernels, wallpapers, themes or anything related.
DON'T CREATE USELESS THREADS & TRAFFIC THIS SECTION

Regards
DJ
Please help me with this one
I flashed my phone yesterday which was running stock 2.3.3 with cyanogen mod 7.2 thunderg a4. Ihad full network connection before with the stock rom which was lost after flashing it shows "error while detecting networks" on the network search option. I then flashed the icslunar and still have the same problem. Pls help ASAP.

bluntman420

Dec 15, 2011
Oshawa, Ontario
So anyone know how to use metamorph? And is anyone else here experiencing the wake up lag when a call comes in? Just want to get an idea of how many people this is happening too.

vj_dustin

Dec 7, 2010
uktopgear.blogspot.com
Please help me with this one
I flashed my phone yesterday which was running stock 2.3.3 with cyanogen mod 7.2 thunderg a4. Ihad full network connection before with the stock rom which was lost after flashing it shows "error while detecting networks" on the network search option. I then flashed the icslunar and still have the same problem. Pls help ASAP.

do a full data/cache/dalvik wipe via recovery.
flash a ROM you want, ask for a suitable kernel for it & flash that, you might be having some incompatibilities..

StyxD

Dec 25, 2011
Hey guys, first post on XDA, hope I don't screw things.

Basically I'm looking for people that are using this rom: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1208215 aka OpenOptimus.

Works fine, I did fix the GPS, but there's no way in having GTalk back.
Tried the following: flash the GTalk.zip provided by the author, but it crashes as soon as I try to run it.
update OpenScript to 1.0.5., try in uninstall GTalk and reinstall it, but it crashes as well.

Now I'm stuck with a Gtalk app I can't uninstall from App Manager (all menu are grey) and I don't know what to do. Any tips ?

Just for other people to know, I solved this by flashing the Gapps file taken from this rom: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1394007

Works like a charm now.

Last edited:

zenazulu

Dec 22, 2011
How do I get help?

I've posted a problem with no response. How do I get help? Is there a place I can pay to get help? I just need to fix my stupid phone...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello to all the Optimus-One/V users,

Stop here and ask any of the questions related to your LG Optimus-One/ Optimus V devices here.
    Let it be roms, kernels, wallpapers, themes or anything related.
    DON'T CREATE USELESS THREADS & TRAFFIC THIS SECTION

Regards
    DJ
    I have created a FAQ thread here, hope it helps.

PS: It desperately needs a bump..
    is it possible to flash old baseband via recovery or change the files via root explorer?

dDJKx.jpg
    so on general surfing, music and usual call/text stuff, the battery should atleast last for more than a day..??

This question is impossible to answer. It depends on what apps you're using, are they creating wakelocks? Have you lowered WiFi Txpower, etc. This is how you obtain the best battery life possible. Your idea of "general surfing, music and usual call/text stuff" may be entirely different than mine or someone elses.

Bottom line, our battery is 1500mAh and relative to it's screen size, resolution, and other hardware this is outstanding. You'd be hard pressed to find an Android with better battery life than the O1 unless you install an aftermarket battery and even then ours is still competitive.

just happy that this is now stickied :)
    just a suggestion though: in your title, i would change (Ask related questions here) to (Ask related questions here before making a thread)