No sim card notification (how to make it dissapear)?

Search This thread

junoone

Jun 20, 2013
flashed m sprint note 3 from sprint to Cdma Straigh Talk, now i got a NO sim card icon on my notificaiton bar.
How do i make that dissapear and stop annooying me? thanks

JWnSC

Jul 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Red Magic 8 pro
flashed m sprint note 3 from sprint to Cdma Straigh Talk, now i got a NO sim card icon on my notificaiton bar.

Assuming your rooted. To remove it from the notificationbar add this line to your build prop "ro.config.donot_nosim=true". To remove it from the lockscreen Install wanam xposed, open, go to lockscreen and click hide carrier label. That's the easiest way that I know how to do it. I'm sure there's a more technical way but this worked for me.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: LAwLB15

junoone

Jun 20, 2013
i am not rooted, im scared to root as it may chance my CDMA carrier flash.

how do i make the no sim card icon dissapear from notification bar?

Timberwolfhusky

Jan 2, 2014
Austin
Same here

Hello, I have been looking around all over the place in search of a solution to the aforementioned problem. I have a Galaxy Note 3 N900P (hltespr) running stock 4.3 rooted.
I cannot seem to find a way to remove the "No Sim" car notification in the status bar. I do not have a SIM card as I got my phone in an auction hence the lack of data plan and SIM.

I have tried an Xposed module which supposedly removes the said notification...didn't work.. I also tried looking in the build.prop file to no avail. Usually a reboot removes the notification, but disabling airplane mode brings it back permanently.. even force-stopping the System Ui process removes the notification but it comes back shortly after disappearing.

Have you found any way to remove this annoying notification??:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Assuming your rooted. To remove it from the notificationbar add this line to your build prop "ro.config.donot_nosim=true". To remove it from the lockscreen Install wanam xposed, open, go to lockscreen and click hide carrier label. That's the easiest way that I know how to do it. I'm sure there's a more technical way but this worked for me.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app