[Game][2.3+] Just Swipe

Search This thread

IDSprofile

Oct 24, 2013
New Delhi
play.google.com
Just Swipe according to the arrows appearing. Sounds easy? Give it a try and find out if you can match the increasing game speed.

Game Features:
- Simple controls
- Leaderboard Support so you can see how well you stack up against your friends.
- Charming piano Soundtrack
- Colorful graphics
- Smooth Animations

Please Rate and Review.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IDSstudioPage

Screenshots
Screenshot_2014_08_30_21_26_41.png

Screenshot_2014_08_30_21_28_40.png

rmrf

Sep 25, 2011
It's a really nice game. I like the graphics a lot. Did you do it yourself? :good:

StarStoneGames

Aug 17, 2014
play.google.com
Great Game!

This game is proof that sometimes simplicity is better. Its really addicting and tests your reflexes to the max! Also the music, UI, and visuals are all well done.

Cheers :)

stefan818

May 9, 2014
Wow, kinda like this game a lot, One problem though, on Samsung galaxy s3 with cyanogenmod, the latest, I have a black box in the bottom, it's like the game isn't made for this resolution, and if you can, then please add elder scrolls theme as well:)

IDSprofile

Oct 24, 2013
New Delhi
play.google.com
Nice game, but it doesn't seem to fit all screen sizes. With the nexus 5 there's is a strip at the bottom that isn't used

Wow, kinda like this game a lot, One problem though, on Samsung galaxy s3 with cyanogenmod, the latest, I have a black box in the bottom, it's like the game isn't made for this resolution, and if you can, then please add elder scrolls theme as well:)

At that black space banner ads appear.

Reactions: devilkingforever

FdeKlerk

Oct 10, 2013
Johannesburg
Are you considering adding an in app purchase option to remove ads? I apologize for using adblock but if there's ever a paid version of something I actually use I buy it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Agreed, also using an adblocker for that stupid add.

Its 1 thing creating an add but also the ability to remove it but a poor choice in adding the add but NO WAY to remove it.

And to be honest my phone is 100% add free so i am not going to make this one less then add free.

Please def help us out. Give the game a price and remove the add.

Reactions: Stuart Little

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just Swipe according to the arrows appearing. Sounds easy? Give it a try and find out if you can match the increasing game speed.

Game Features:
    - Simple controls
    - Leaderboard Support so you can see how well you stack up against your friends.
    - Charming piano Soundtrack
    - Colorful graphics
    - Smooth Animations

Please Rate and Review.

Agreed. Now... Nobody beat 117 so I can quit playing :silly:

No you can't as new Mode is coming :p. And more modes will continue to add :p New mode will be available in few hours.
    Suggestions are always welcome.
    Nice game, but it doesn't seem to fit all screen sizes. With the nexus 5 there's is a strip at the bottom that isn't used

At that black space banner ads appear.
    Are you considering adding an in app purchase option to remove ads? I apologize for using adblock but if there's ever a paid version of something I actually use I buy it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Agreed, also using an adblocker for that stupid add.

Its 1 thing creating an add but also the ability to remove it but a poor choice in adding the add but NO WAY to remove it.

And to be honest my phone is 100% add free so i am not going to make this one less then add free.

Please def help us out. Give the game a price and remove the add.