External battery Case

Search This thread
Jul 13, 2010
just ordered on from china

I ordered one like a week ago... So I will probably receive it in two Weeks? Haha wish I seen the one on Amazon. Around the same price too.

Reactions: otter23

justquan2

Apr 16, 2007
Everything is the same with the i9220 & i717 except the radio right?

sent from places you don't want to go...

otter23

Dec 29, 2010
I think the i9220 is the international version.
So different back plate, no nfc and different processor as well.
But the dimensions should be the same.
Hoping this case snaps over top the i717.

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
The exterior dimensions are the same. I can see some compromises were made to the design, because of the Spen. I'd be a little concerned about the smallish charger. They should have designed it with the charging port integrated to the case like many iPhones have. This would have given it a more finished, put together look. Still awesome to see so many options for cases, extended batteries and charging out there!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Jul 13, 2010
My reasons for getting this particular extended battery case is:

1) didn't make the Note any longer
2) has a built in kickstand
3) option for charging another device that takes micro USB charger
4) easiest on/off case I've seen.
5) because it says "Galaxy Note" on the kickstand

TAINA333

Jun 24, 2010
I bought a similar one from Chinavasion. And it was also an international version. It fit perfectly on my at&t note.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

TAINA333

Jun 24, 2010
Very well actually. I'm a heavy texter and web surfer and I don't ever have to charge my phone anymore during the day.

TAINA333

Jun 24, 2010
Oh its different cause since it actually counts as charging the battery it doesn't record that. See I can do 5 hours on my stock battery alone and I know for a fact that I can double it with the battery case. Its a battery case so it keeps my battery at 100 for about 6 hours and then my stock battery takes over. Do you understand what i mean?

djxcee

Oct 2, 2010
Oh its different cause since it actually counts as charging the battery it doesn't record that. See I can do 5 hours on my stock battery alone and I know for a fact that I can double it with the battery case. Its a battery case so it keeps my battery at 100 for about 6 hours and then my stock battery takes over. Do you understand what i mean?

Could you post a link of the item and some pictures if that's not too much trouble?
How much was it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6cca69eb-cd72-af80.jpg

6cca69eb-ce0e-7a63.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    So i just received my 3500mA battery case so here's my initial impressions and some photos of the case. (Photos courtesy of my 2011 model Galaxy Tab 10.1)

It makes the photo fatter of course so it feels bigger in the hand and slightly heavier although ill find out if its uncomfortably heavier tomorrow, my day tomorrow should be a real good test because ill be doing alot of navigation and phone usage. The stylus that comes with the phone seems like your normal 5 dollar best buy sourced stylus and after alil playing around doesn't have any problem making the phone do what you want, don't know how writing is. Microphones seem to not be hindered, the main mic on the bottom of the phone has a tunnel type thing to direct sound to the mic on the phone. The side buttons, power and volume, could be a bit of a problem because the sides of the case come up very close to the bottom of the buttons but not covered by the case.

The phone goes into the case by sliding the top of the case up inserting phone sliding phone to the top then slide case down, there is a power button on the back to turn on the battery and a colored light to designate state of case battery charge: green: >80% blue: equal or <30%-80% red: equal or <30. The picture in the very small instruction fold out says charge with phone out of case, with a 4 hour charge time, no charger included, luckily I have my old SGS1 charger.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask...this post will be updated with my review after I've had time to use it.

If this helps you, tap the thanks button a bit.

Now for the photos.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app
    3500. EBay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
    just ordered on from china

I ordered one like a week ago... So I will probably receive it in two Weeks? Haha wish I seen the one on Amazon. Around the same price too.
    Yep 68% left on internal. I find it best to plug in external once I dropped below 80%. Then I'm floating in the high 90's
    All day