compatible battery for note 3

Search This thread

ev3c

Oct 19, 2009
Hello.

I know that there are many posts that have been asked this before, but i'm lost meanwhile message .... so let me ask again to see if someone can help me.

Could give me a link to ebay or aliexpress for a compatible battery... and who does not need change the mobile back cover.

I have seen the MPJ and other brands are recommended ... but I am not sure....

THANK YOU!

troyd28

Jan 14, 2013
Hello.

I know that there are many posts that have been asked this before, but i'm lost meanwhile message .... so let me ask again to see if someone can help me.

Could give me a link to ebay or aliexpress for a compatible battery... and who does not need change the mobile back cover.

THANK YOU!

Just go on amazon and search noot battery for note 3

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hermosa

Jan 14, 2014
Hello.

THANK YOU!
I would suggest you to buy batteries from Amazon,not Ebay.

troyd28

Jan 14, 2013
I bought the noot battery it doesn't have nfc since I don't use it but it works just like the supplied oem battery

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ULTDpower

Jun 23, 2014
NOTE 3 Extended and OEM Batteries

Hello.

THANK YOU!

Most after market batteries don't offer NFC compatibility but Laza delivers on that and its a 6400mah battery. They have batteries both OEM and extended batteries for the note 3 with NFC capabilities. I just decided to go with the the extended battery and it works great so far! Just search Laza Note 3 on amazon.