maybe A recovery will coming soon

Search This thread

jboogie3

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2009
Florida
i can confirm that is true,and i am testing it ,still working on it.there are still some issues need to be fixed.when the recovery is fullly working ,i will release it to public.

Hey Handler wanted me to let you know if you need anything from us at simply-android.com we will help with anything you need.

Reactions: tenfar

Sh4gr4th

Mar 31, 2009
Since everyone seems to be excited about these progress can someome explain to me what this means?
I learned so far that the Motorola bootloader is digitally signed which prevents us to flash custom roms.

Is a recovery image bypassing this issue? Would it be possible at a later time to implement froyo/gingerbread? And in how far is a recovery image different from a rom which needs to be flashed?

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App

switchgott

Jan 22, 2007
Hi, looks realy realy good!
Can´t wait for it :))
I hope this would be a nice merry christmas present.

Thanks and bye

switchgott

Jan 22, 2007
Can we help you?
Are you a linux guru?
Ask the community for help!
We will and would.
We all want the same!Freedom for android!

Have you any idea of date?
Realy thanks and greetings to china

joergherzinger

Nov 19, 2010
Vienna
i can confirm that is true,and i am testing it ,still working on it.there are still some issues need to be fixed.when the recovery is fullly working ,i will release it to public.

Are you documenting your work somewhere? I would be really interrested in the steps you had to do to figure out all this. I would especially like to work on this problem with configuration management like chef to automate all this stuff especially for linux.

Top Liked Posts