[Q] T-Mobile Note 2 Rooting Failure

Search This thread

TheFrost04

May 8, 2014
So I rooted my T-Mobile Note 2, The SuperSu was installed but every Time I try to run it it says "SuperSu has stopped wroking" then I get a pop up from my phone saying that it blocked an app trying to reach something on the phone. So my question is, Is my phone rooted or not?

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
So I rooted my T-Mobile Note 2, The SuperSu was installed but every Time I try to run it it says "SuperSu has stopped wroking" then I get a pop up from my phone saying that it blocked an app trying to reach something on the phone. So my question is, Is my phone rooted or not?

Disable KNOX, then install SuperSU again :)

Reactions: TheFrost04

TheFrost04

May 8, 2014
Download ODIN , uninstall Samsung KIES, boot your phone into "download" mode, connect it to your computer, run ODIN as admin and select the CF-AUTO-ROOT as AP, then press start to flash the CF-AUTO-ROOT.

would there be a way of setting it back to normal then rooting from the beggining, i saved all my pictures on a computer just gotta do the contantacs and messages and call logs

TheFrost04

May 8, 2014
Cou can also flash a stock firmare package via ODIN....

want i want to acomplish is having a backup of a normal non rooted phone with all my contacts and messages and call logs, then rooting from the beginning so i can understand the process right. but in order to do that i have to save my contacts and stuff and unroot it right. or just do a factory reset.

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
want i want to acomplish is having a backup of a normal non rooted phone with all my contacts and messages and call logs, then rooting from the beginning so i can understand the process right. but in order to do that i have to save my contacts and stuff and unroot it right. or just do a factory reset.

IDK what you did or not! Safe your contacts and so on. NO MATTER what you do, you can always set the phone back to stock by flashing a firmware package via ODIN. If you have already modified the system, a factory reset can brick it.

Reactions: TheFrost04

TheFrost04

May 8, 2014
IDK what you did or not! Safe your contacts and so on. NO MATTER what you do, you can always set the phone back to stock by flashing a firmware package via ODIN. If you have already modified the system, a factory reset can brick it.

ok so im gonna set it back to normal stock ware, will any do or do u know a legit website were i can find everything i need?

Top Liked Posts