Asus P552/P552W ROM Kitchen

Search This thread

ABM30

Apr 24, 2009
Hello ABM30,
The archive "GM2_WM65 23102 WWE P552+P552W ABM 01.rar" is broken.
I have tried the rest of the Roms but they have the problem with ring when the telephone is locked from button on the right side.
The last build that work without problem for me is 28205.

I changed the link for 23102, sometimes mediafire is producing errors. Sorry for inconvenience.
The ring problem is strange, I tried with fresh installed ROMs and can't reproduce it. Is not from some other installed program?

ABM30

Apr 24, 2009
One preview from a new version of Manila I'm working on. It is with rotating digits. I'm steel locking for some new icons. Till the end of the week it wil be done.

okan22

Mar 9, 2009
Milan
very very nice picture

love manila but the main problem is that there is nothing for the call history

is something that you can do for that please??

your job is amazing !!

p552

Feb 16, 2010
Hi all,

What a great work you are doing! Please, Can you cook the next release with Spanish language? I have put on my p552 the last spanish one (23016) but I cannot enter the PIN code so I can not use it as phone. Thanks in advance.

bluetuga

Jul 27, 2009
WIFI Problem

ABM,
Can you help me???
I just have that problem...
WIFI work when i install the ROM, but after that, a simple hours, downs't work...
Thanks

zeit_x

May 29, 2009
Sofia
Maybe it is the model mine is p552w. What are your models, maybe we can see some pattern. I've tried almost every rom ABM30 posted and the builds starting with 28*** (stable branch I thing) don't have this problem.

Last edited:

ABM30

Apr 24, 2009
ABM,
Can you help me???
I just have that problem...
WIFI work when i install the ROM, but after that, a simple hours, downs't work...
Thanks

Whitch version of ROM are you using exactly?
Soft reset doesn't helped?
(Problem is that I have an P552 without WIFI and is "hard" to check direct function for WIFI)

ABM30

Apr 24, 2009
Hi all,

What a great work you are doing! Please, Can you cook the next release with Spanish language? I have put on my p552 the last spanish one (23016) but I cannot enter the PIN code so I can not use it as phone. Thanks in advance.

OK, it will be.
...........and we reach P A G E 1 0 0!

Last edited:

bluetuga

Jul 27, 2009
Whitch version of ROM are you using exactly?
Soft reset doesn't helped?
(Problem is that I have an P552 without WIFI and is "hard" to check direct function for WIFI)

I tried both ROM's...
I have a p552w
After a coople time i can´t enabele/disable the WIFI via cmanager or other software. Just work with a clean install. After install all the software that i use work once and doesn't work any more :(

gbkulkarni

Nov 6, 2009
default font size

hi ABM30
i installed new rom 23102 with manila 2d and other nessessary cabs. working great. one problem is default font size is very small. Is there way to increase the font size.
weather tab from home says no data available. but weather tab from scroll works.wat will b the problem

darkdeath

Oct 25, 2008
everytime the same problem. When the left "switch" button is down and the telephone ring it flash. I think is a version problem. When the release of the firmware is for both p552 and p552w i have this problem.

Takker

Feb 17, 2010
hey, can anyone post me a guide how to install these roms? I just cant find it...:confused:
edit: eh, I just found it, right after posted, soz :D

but which rom do you suggest? with win mobile 6.5.

thanks!

Last edited:

okan22

Mar 9, 2009
Milan
Hi Takker

in my opinion I suggest you BUILD 28011 (it's the one that I use right now) it's not really fast because of manila but i think it's perfect
it has everithing
i suggest to use whith this (new dealer that works perfect on asus p552w) you have to install it in the main storage not external
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=547959

more info you find at page
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=524607&page=75

with that rom no problem at all for me really stable

ABM30

Apr 24, 2009
I made some steps. Finished with new icons and and put PhoneAlarm plugin on first page of TouchFLO2D. Now missed calls (and other things!) can be seen on first page.

I need a bit time to see how can I make look like this right after the ROM installation.
And maybe you have some proposal for other plugins that you liked to be on first page.

myba2s

May 12, 2009
I have tried most builds and each time I go back to BUILD 28009.
28009 is fast, very responsive and so far all apps works.

Perhaps 28011 is as good if not better.

Looking at Page 1... BUILD 28011 lacks a lite version.

Hi Takker

in my opinion I suggest you BUILD 28011 (it's the one that I use right now) it's not really fast because of manila but i think it's perfect
it has everithing
i suggest to use whith this (new dealer that works perfect on asus p552w) you have to install it in the main storage not external
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=547959

more info you find at page
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=524607&page=75

with that rom no problem at all for me really stable

Top Liked Posts