Thread closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

crest_delta

Feb 18, 2007
Mumbai
Dont know whats wrong with my Salsa , it Just crashed .
Was about to flash the original RUU ...but now thinking of giving this ROM a try ....:p

Okay Just installed the ROM took a lot of time to Boot after the'HTC' Logo at the first time...

Have now started using the device with installing the DATA2SD script for the ext-3...

Seems normal ..no fuzz.Will update here if there is any issue .

Last edited:

BigBearEvo

Jun 29, 2010
Leicester
bigbearevo.proboards.com
Hope you enjoy it people! :D
Crest thats normal, first boot takes time, after that it will increase in speed!

Ok and here something for you guys out there, a cyanogen based theme inc notification bar, icons, settings colors, fonts etc.

New font installed on this one. shouldn't be as big.

I can't put images up as i dont use this one, but just say if you like it or not. i can make another one lol.

1>Make a backup in cwm before flashing so if you dont like you can revert straight back!
2>Flash in cwm as normal
3>Reboot.

Its made for all iconic users, any feedback appreciated and im open to making personals!

This is made for Iconic S
dont try to apply any other zip ive made on this rom....you will mess it up!
attached is another custom cm style for iconic S.

flash as you would the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

kanded

Dec 22, 2010
Medan
its good news. why i said good news, its because that finally we got ours. this will be the very great jumping stone to get more and more officially from brilliant dev.

ok, enuff for that. :D
this rom has smooth scrolling. all functions are working fully. facebook is updated.
my suggestion, how about if it's implemented with worldwide navigation maps., whatsap instead of the stock app like news&weather, news.

anyway, would it be possible to implement the flashflayer for salsa for the next release .. ? :D

so far. this rom got no prob. im gonna tell ya boys if there are any.

Reactions: BigBearEvo

fshami

Oct 14, 2010
Dubai
its good news. why i said good news, its because that finally we got ours. this will be the very great jumping stone to get more and more officially from brilliant dev.

ok, enuff for that. :D
this rom has smooth scrolling. all functions are working fully. facebook is updated.
my suggestion, how about if it's implemented with worldwide navigation maps., whatsap instead of the stock app like news&weather, news.

anyway, would it be possible to implement the flashflayer for salsa for the next release .. ? :D

so far. this rom got no prob. im gonna tell ya boys if there are any.

Okies, i'll send u a zip in awhile to test over..

EDIT: any one running this rom, send me a snapshot of this commands result executed via terminal emulator or adb shell..

Command is busybox df -h
Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

Last edited:

kanded

Dec 22, 2010
Medan
20120213165612.png

here you are mate ..

rohanpatkar

Oct 22, 2011
Mumbai

Based on GB 2.3.3 / 1.12.401.1

If you like the work, Press the DONATE button :D or hit the Thanks button

Guys,

I don't have a Salsa, but cooked this ROM as one of my friend asked for it & there was no development for Salsa so far..

Supported Languages:

Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish,

French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,

Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese

Change Log
:

v1.0:

Rooted

Busybox installed

Deodexed

Smoothness Tweaks

Special Thanks to:

Kended & Puppeth13 - for data2sd script & CWM 5

BigBearEvo - for being super patient & testing all the things on his device

What is working:

Everything (going good so far)

Issues:

You tell me :)

How to install:

Make sure your bootloader is unlocked via htcdev.com

You have CWM Recovery v.5.0.2.6 installed

You SDcard has 1GB ext3 formatted partition

Backup your Data

Wipe Data, Cache & SD ext3 partition (incase you already have it)

Flash the zip via recovery

Boot the device but don't restore anything..

Reboot into recovery again & flash data2sd-ext3 script

Download link:

Iconic v1.0

-------------------

Add-ons

Coming Soon...

Credit goes to:

dsixda - For the Kitchen
knzo - For Tweaks thread
moebius83 - For a guide to Enable init.d
To the users who are helping me improve with their feedbacks & suggestions

And ofcourse to all the devs who give us tips, tools, knowledge & inspiration with their amazing work

i have ext2 on my phone...so to convert it to ext3 i ll have to 1st create a nandroid backup...then wipe all data,cache,dalvik,then create ext3 partition and den install data2sd-ext3.zip and den flash the new rom?? m i on the right path?

fshami

Oct 14, 2010
Dubai
i have ext2 on my phone...so to convert it to ext3 i ll have to 1st create a nandroid backup...then wipe all data,cache,dalvik,then create ext3 partition and den install data2sd-ext3.zip and den flash the new rom?? m i on the right path?

Take backup of ur data with applications like Titanium backup... & also take a nandroid backup just incase..

then wipe every thing, convert ur ext2 into ext3 & follow the instructions from the first post..

kanded

Dec 22, 2010
Medan
how about worldwide nvigation google map. whatsap is fine though im not that much using it.

this will be nice to implement it inside :
ttanium, quickpic instead of the stock one, rootex (kinda illegal due its paid, how about other filemanager), etc (still thinking).

is it possible to chnge framework so we'll got ics style with it.

for keyboard, i suggest from johntanmi.

Sent from my GT-I5500 using xda premium

monty80

Jan 16, 2012
Pune
I would love to try this one, however I ll do it on this weekend. I am little pickey about UI though. Can anobody post some screenshots here.

Dont worry my friend, i ll anyway try it with/without screnshots, and let you know how that works.

Thank you verymuch for initiating this ROM. Hope to see lot of exciting stuff down the road.

rohanpatkar

Oct 22, 2011
Mumbai
uploadfromtaptalk1329412338488.pnguploadfromtaptalk1329412369874.pnguploadfromtaptalk1329412386028.pnguploadfromtaptalk1329412405786.pnguploadfromtaptalk1329412432688.png
the custom rom was flashed first followed by the iconic_cyan interface specially modified by BigBearEvo on my request.so the iconic_cyan originally posted on xda by BigBearEvo is different from what is visible from the screenshots.
Sent from my HTC Salsa C510e using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBearEvo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed...
    Iconic S

Thread closed....
    Add-ons

Thread closed...
    Hope you enjoy it people! :D
    Crest thats normal, first boot takes time, after that it will increase in speed!

Ok and here something for you guys out there, a cyanogen based theme inc notification bar, icons, settings colors, fonts etc.

New font installed on this one. shouldn't be as big.

I can't put images up as i dont use this one, but just say if you like it or not. i can make another one lol.

1>Make a backup in cwm before flashing so if you dont like you can revert straight back!
    2>Flash in cwm as normal
    3>Reboot.

Its made for all iconic users, any feedback appreciated and im open to making personals!

This is made for Iconic S
    dont try to apply any other zip ive made on this rom....you will mess it up!
    attached is another custom cm style for iconic S.

flash as you would the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It won't sync my contacts to Facebook ...I mean it shows linked but the photos are not being synced

Have u tried linking / unlinking the contact few times? Used to have the same issue with DHD 2.3.3..

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium