please help, i am bricked!!!

Search This thread

mookiemoo

Jan 14, 2009
Atlanta
I was trying to unroot my epic so i could flash an EL039 rom on my phone and was using odin but noticed that the download bar was not appearing on my epic. I unplugged it from the computer and now just have an epic , exclamation point, and computer when i attempt to power up. i can still however get in to download mode. please help me.

tinslwc

Apr 30, 2011
1) you are not bricked if you can get to download mode

2) find the post for going back to factory. You will have to use odin. There is also a post something like "restoring from the brink". I think that one is a sticky. [Edit] it is in the roll up sticky thread in the development section. "[How to] restore a semi-bricked epic from the brink". Took two minutes to find on my phone... [/edit]

3) search before posting (not trying to be an asshole)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Last edited:

b16flybye

Sep 4, 2011
Twin Cities
LOL Konane. Something tells me this guy is in trouble..... I say follow qbkings video if you ever want your phone back little buddy.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
I can unbrick your phone via teamviewer...if of course you have another usb cable other than stock :).

If your interested google teamviewer install it and private message me your id and password and ill fix it as well as root it for ya ;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

jbadboy2007

Sep 22, 2010
Lansing MI
I can unbrick your phone via teamviewer...if of course you have another usb cable other than stock :).

If your interested google teamviewer install it and private message me your id and password and ill fix it as well as root it for ya ;)

What a guy. I wish I had that much time and patience but good for you being so helpful.

mookiemoo

Jan 14, 2009
Atlanta
Thank you everyone who was willing and helpful. I got it back up and right now on stock rom, EL30. Is there a rom out there that you guys prefer for both performance and candy?

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
Thank you everyone who was willing and helpful. I got it back up and right now on stock rom, EL30. Is there a rom out there that you guys prefer for both performance and candy?

I like cm7 for 2.3 (stable, themes on the market, awesomeness) and cm9 is still in testing phase and has its fair share of issues. Try both and see.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

mookdawg7

LOL, theres a can of worms...I rotate between nandroids of CM9, clean GB MTD, and CM7...but I keep coming back to CM7 for the most enhancements, options, and stability...as Marcusant said...Have fun!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EL039... my vote for worst fatfinger ever.

Get a non-stock USB cable.

What a guy. I wish I had that much time and patience but good for you being so helpful.