[Theme]•●•[PORT]•●•REVOPASSION•●●•Jedi X11 3-10-13

Search This thread

lncoln

Feb 22, 2011
Citrus Heights
Re: [Theme]•●•[PORT]•●•REVOPASSION•●●•Jedi X11

No its in the first post or op is what you would call it.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

That's the one I used before that gave me the issues. Did you have success fixing the download? I wasn't sure if that's the one you said you were uploading again or the other one.

this...is my BOOM stick!

einrae214

Jan 17, 2011
Columbus, O.H.

That's the one I used before that gave me the issues. Did you have success fixing the download? I wasn't sure if that's the one you said you were uploading again or the other one.

this...is my BOOM stick!

I work on it when I get home from work some more.

einrae214

Jan 17, 2011
Columbus, O.H.

Updated download link for this theme. Tested and can comfirm for myself I uploaded and downloaded the theme. Then rebooted and flashed jedi x11 rom then reboot and let it load then reboot recovery again and flashed the theme rebooted and had and have everything as im typing this right now.

Plaese feed back is appreciated as I do want to provide the best experience possible. Thanks for being patient.

lncoln

Feb 22, 2011
Citrus Heights
Updated download link for this theme. Tested and can comfirm for myself I uploaded and downloaded the theme. Then rebooted and flashed jedi x11 rom then reboot and let it load then reboot recovery again and flashed the theme rebooted and had and have everything as im typing this right now.

Plaese feed back is appreciated as I do want to provide the best experience possible. Thanks for being patient.

Downloading now. Will flash and check back in tomorrow...going to bed right now. Thank you.

this...is my BOOM stick!

Reactions: einrae214

anonymously

Sep 22, 2012
MMS won't theme :( I am on the Verizon jedixv11 ROM so I guess that could be the problem. I really freakin like this theme. Anyway I could get it to work? Thanks for an awesome theme

lncoln

Feb 22, 2011
Citrus Heights
Well...I have some bad news. This theme cancels out the new "jedi tricks" in the settings menu of x12. Thought you might like to know, just in case you're interested in a repair.

this...is my BOOM stick!

rail205

Sep 11, 2011
Montreal
Nice looking theme. Any chance of this being ported to Tweaked? Thanks

einrae214

Jan 17, 2011
Columbus, O.H.
Well...I have some bad news. This theme cancels out the new "jedi tricks" in the settings menu of x12. Thought you might like to know, just in case you're interested in a repair.

this...is my BOOM stick!

Yeah just when I got it right its a small fix that will be addressed tonight sometime.

jghidalgo307

Jun 20, 2011
Any way we can get this to work for jedi master 12? Md4? Please? :'( puppy eyes)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Special thanks to barikke74 for letting me port there theme over to our section. I take no credit for making the theme just porting it over to our devices. With that being said enjoy. At the current time only jedi x11 and maybe x9 and x10 would work with most of my themes that have been ported.

Link to barikke74 thread stop by and give thanks if you like it.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2163986

Instructions
    Download theme
    Reboot recovery
    Flash theme ★ if coming from another theme please flash the jedi rom first then reboot recovery and flash theme ★
    Reboot
    Enjoy
    Hit the thanks button

Download link

Jedi X11

New link 3-10-13

http://d-h.st/wV1

Credits

Barikke74

Try a different server maybe?

this...is my BOOM stick!

I will look into it. Any themes you would like ported over. Let me know

this...is my BOOM stick!

I work on it when I get home from work some more.

Update the themed toggles with stock status bar. Its located in the second post.