SuperSu

Search This thread

mikep90

May 24, 2014
Ok the thing is that my son was messing around on my phone and was messing with the SuperSu app on my phone. He said it look like superman but anyways he had unclick Enable Superuser and was uninstalling something it said and than it said is disabled and hidden and i go to check it again and keeps say installation failed please reboot and try again than i click ok and than closes. Than i go back into and its check again and saying enabled again without rebooting. Is it mess up and i need to fix this or its ok but it still have root and all that.

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Ok the thing is that my son was messing around on my phone and was messing with the SuperSu app on my phone. He said it look like superman but anyways he had unclick Enable Superuser and was uninstalling something it said and than it said is disabled and hidden and i go to check it again and keeps say installation failed please reboot and try again than i click ok and than closes. Than i go back into and its check again and saying enabled again without rebooting. Is it mess up and i need to fix this or its ok but it still have root and all that.

sounds like he tried the update the binarys the superuser from the play store is broken right now do a search of xda for chainfires superuser download the newist one and install it