[ROM] AOKP (4.2.2) (Beta) For the Samsung Epic 4g - 03/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

diablo311

Dec 22, 2011
mission viejo
Aokp b33 nyan4.1 (less green flicker) no v6 and no 3g charger. Just because I don't know how to use all that and no nstools because I'm a noob aswell.......
Before when I used cm9 my battery would drop 10% every 10 minutes. Without heavy use.
Now I use my phone for youtube, music, talking , texting , NO FB(I guess this is the main drain for everyone), no syncing to any email ., drag racing..... Governor set to interactive but I switch between smartassv2 . And the phone lasts till midning from 8am maybe with some slight recharging here n there. But usually holds hours now

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Glewis21

Jan 29, 2011
How do u remove the Google search bar from the home screen

RickyRage

Mar 20, 2012
Bronx
Aokp b33 nyan4.1 (less green flicker) no v6 and no 3g charger. Just because I don't know how to use all that and no nstools because I'm a noob aswell.......
Before when I used cm9 my battery would drop 10% every 10 minutes. Without heavy use.
Now I use my phone for youtube, music, talking , texting , NO FB(I guess this is the main drain for everyone), no syncing to any email ., drag racing..... Governor set to interactive but I switch between smartassv2 . And the phone lasts till midning from 8am maybe with some slight recharging here n there. But usually holds hours now

Hmm....CM9 actually had better battery life for me, and maybe not using the v6 is whats givin you good battery life

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
How do u remove the Google search bar from the home screen

Depends on what launcher... usually in the launcher settings if trebuchet or in nova settings if you run nova launcher. You mean the persistent search bar? It doesn't go away?

samsungepicgeek

May 10, 2011
just installed b33, every time I put the search bar on my home screen, it doesnt show , its like invisible, but I know its there because i tried removing it by long pressing and it worked.

RickyRage

Mar 20, 2012
Bronx
Camera keeps crashing........

Edit: Nvm it works now, just crashed the first few times

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

Last edited:

Bigjohn_S

Dec 11, 2008
atlanta area
I can confirm roaming is NOT working.
I have b32 and Nyan 4.1, no extra scripts. Never went to phone settings screen, etc.
I was in a bar last night having a cigar and a nice glass of bourbon, a bar I always go to and Always Roam in. Could not send/receive texts at all. Just had the X in the signal indicator, and pull down status showed "searching for service". Never got the "roaming" delta icon.

diablo311

Dec 22, 2011
mission viejo
I can confirm roaming is NOT working.
I have b32 and Nyan 4.1, no extra scripts. Never went to phone settings screen, etc.
I was in a bar last night having a cigar and a nice glass of bourbon, a bar I always go to and Always Roam in. Could not send/receive texts at all. Just had the X in the signal indicator, and pull down status showed "searching for service". Never got the "roaming" delta icon.

Flash newest b33 and flash 4.1 nyan. Also check ur roaming settings . Works like a charm for me but I always got signal

diablo311

Dec 22, 2011
mission viejo
So I was browsing the forum last night and I downloaded the 3g booster from marcusant and it actually worked this time my signal went from .49mbts to 1.59mbts so if anyones 3g is sh*ttay they should flash it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP(4.2.2) For the Samsung Epic 4g

Epic AOKP Presents!

cm9-promo-1+%281%29.png

For newest release, check here: Link

[OLD]AOKP Build 4 for Epic 4G now available!

Follow the Epic AOKP team for the most up-to-date news, changes, or releases for the AOKP Rom:
    Epic 4G AOKP: [Google+][Facebook][Blogspot]

Links:
    News
    Features/Screenshots
    Progress/Change Logs
    Install Guide/Downloads
    Notes...

We have moved to a more organized way of giving you information!
    As you can notice, there is now an issue tracker. (helps me sort issues)
    All the information that was in these two posts are now at our blogspot: here.
    Alias can always fix that up for us though , I'm sure ... ;)

If I get some time tonight, we will go for another build.
    Also, I put my app in tonight to be a device maintainer.

Thank you for the update notice.

LTE data toggle should be WiMax instead since the Epic doesn't even have an LTE radio...

Also what's up with b34?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    If I didn't know this already, I shouldn't be compiling a ROM for you all.
    And since you want to be rude and tell people about taking pills... have yourself a chill pill :)
    #noanger

New build, in case no one knew o_O
    http://forum.aokp.co/page/releases/_/build-34-r19

P.S. Why aren't we officially supported?! ):

As mentioned, its going through some proper channels.
    There are some pieces of code I edit manually that enables ours and disables others.
    I have to figure out a way to make both happy before we can be joyously supported.

Annnnddd further more. There are a few of you that appear to feel you are entitled to the work I do.
    Maybe a reminder is needed... I don't get paid for this. This is not my job.
    I have a life, which you are merely included in because you click the download button on the work I've shared.
    You are not entitled to it, its a privilege.
    If I had the choice to take that privilege away, some of you would no longer have it.
    Be grateful for what life and people give to you, it all can be taken away.