[APP] Ωmega Digital Clock | v 3.1.1 | 23-04-2012

Search This thread

Chris95X8

Mar 21, 2011
Bravo!A question:the new clocks, like MIUI etc, can be set as transparent or they have the background colour we see?

The difference between the themed ones and the original one is just the analog clock's images. Everything else like color and background is customizable.

Sent from my X8 using XDA

Reactions: Vicky26

Vicky26

Feb 22, 2012
The difference between the themed ones and the original one is just the analog clock's images. Everything else like color and background is customizable.

Sent from my X8 using XDA

Excellent!Do you think you could make something similar with battery or you just make awesome clocks? :D

Chris95X8

Mar 21, 2011
Excellent!Do you think you could make something similar with battery or you just make awesome clocks? :D

I have tried adding battery level to my clocks since forever! I really find it difficult to make.

Wow, Chris. They are updates everyday! Maybe you can create Sense clock too??

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk

Sense 4? Like, with the flip animation and weather??? Way too noob to do that!
But there is a theme for Fancy Widget right here.

Koulis2000

Apr 30, 2011
Thessaloniki
Man, the new update is f@cking awesome. I really like this layout of the clock, and by combining it with popular clocks you make it very impressive.

Koulis2000

Apr 30, 2011
Thessaloniki
It would be good if you can combine all the different Analog Clock themes to one .apk and giving an option to change from one to another.

Chris95X8

Mar 21, 2011
It would be good if you can combine all the different Analog Clock themes to one .apk and giving an option to change from one to another.

That is what I was trying to do from the first place but I haven't found a way to control the drawables of the analog clock with java code. I can only change them in the xml layout file. The solution is to make a layout file for every analog clock but once the widget has started you cannot swap xml's as far as I know.

Chris, I think you should share this in Android Apps section.

Apparently, I'm not good at layout managing. This very clock and my other digital clock Platinum look terrible when resized and I'm afraid it will look the same way in an HDPI screen device. I just need testers.

Last edited:

Chris95X8

Mar 21, 2011
doixanh=the module man
Chris95X8 = the clock man

:D sorry, just couldnt help myself

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk

I like that!

GOOD NEWS! I figured out a way on how to integrate the other clocks (Honeycomb, MIUI etc) in one .apk!!! Now you know what to expect in the next update.

Neur0Nerd

Feb 5, 2012
Thanks for all work done for that. Just one question, how could I go to Omega settings?

Chris95X8

Mar 21, 2011
Wow, in these 4-5 days I've learned so much about Android. I've realized I love coding...and making clocks!!!

Version 3.1.1. Enjoy guys. :D

mr-tical

Apr 22, 2011
Poland
www.google.pl
Chris,what about with my idea with custom date/hour format,week number etc as i've wrote earlier?
Btw Your next versions are more beautifull,more functional,all greats :)
Really nice,simple and preety clocks, i like this idea.
I can't decide me which clock to use,Your or AChep, You've started making clock almost at the same time and both projets are great!

Ps
One more question,can You add apk's as attachment here in xda post instead of DB?
It is easy to download even on mobile with xda app.
This is my personal sugestion only :)

Cheers.

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

Neur0Nerd

Feb 5, 2012
I have a problem. When I turn my x8 in Landscape mode, I have a problem with the clock.

Look at the picture:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335168899460.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335168899460.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 51

hetunandu

May 8, 2011
An update every day!! Do u sleep chris?

Or do u dream about clocks and clock ideas?

Chris95X8

Mar 21, 2011
Chris,what about with my idea with custom date/hour format,week number etc as i've wrote earlier?
Btw Your next versions are more beautifull,more functional,all greats :)
Really nice,simple and preety clocks, i like this idea.
I can't decide me which clock to use,Your or AChep, You've started making clock almost at the same time and both projets are great!

Ps
One more question,can You add apk's as attachment here in xda post instead of DB?
It is easy to download even on mobile with xda app.
This is my personal sugestion only :)

Cheers.

Yeah I'm working on it and I will upload the apk on the forum later.

I have a problem. When I turn my x8 in Landscape mode, I have a problem with the clock.

Look at the picture:

Yeah I know that. It isn't meant to be used in landscape mode.

way you not post it on market ?

Because I don't know how it looks on an HDPI device and I can't afford paying for the Store. I'm sixteen and neither I nor my parents have a credit card :D. It is required, right?

An update every day!! Do u sleep chris?

Or do u dream about clocks and clock ideas?

Haha, well, I started this project while I was on school vacation so I had a lot of free time. Today school started again so don't expect such frequent updates anymore.

Cheers :D

------------------

Do you want translations?

Reactions: mr-tical

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is Ωmega Digital Clock with some ICS style. Just a clock I made today.
    I keep picking random names...
    small.jpg

The widget is 4x1 and comes with a digital and an analog clock.

Screen-shots (Not full-screen)
    screenie.png
    device-2012-04-21-184052.png
    prev.png

• 23-04-2012 Grab the app here!
      Sixth Update, version 3.1.1
      In this update all the analog clocks are combined in one apk. No longer need to download the separate apks!

• 22-04-2012 Grab the whole pack here!
      Fifth Update, version 2.3.5
      Fixed some bugs
      Now, when you tap the analog clock, it redirects you to the default alarm clock app.
      Same for the themed .apks

• 21-04-2012 Grab the hole pack here!
      Fourth Update, version 2.2.1
      Added more backgrounds
      Color option for the TextViews
      Made special themed clocks
      -ICS
      -MIUI
      -Honeycomb
      -Xperia
      Only the analog clock's drawables are changed in the themed clocks. Everything else is customizable.

• 21-04-2012 Grab it here!
      Third Update, version 2.2
      Added new options
      Optimized images and layout

• 20-04-2012 Grab it here!
      Second Update, version 2
      Integrated backgrounds in one apk
      Added options for:
      -hour format
      -background

• 20-04-2012
      First Update, version 1.2
      Fixed a layout bug

• 19-04-2012
      Initial Release, version 1
      Made 3 .apks

To do:
    Nothing...
    Suggest something!

Can anyone with an HDPI device test this and send me a screenshot, please?

Don't forget to press the "Thanks" button if you like it.
    The number of clocks on this forum , is too damn high.

Sent from my E15i using XDA

I have tried adding battery level to my clocks since forever! I really find it difficult to make.

Wow, Chris. They are updates everyday! Maybe you can create Sense clock too??

Sense 4? Like, with the flip animation and weather??? Way too noob to do that!
    But there is a theme for Fancy Widget right here.
    Added transparent one...what would you say if I put a slight outline, just like the Google search bar on ICS while inside it's still transparent?

You guys should nickname me...with all these clocks...I think it's time :D:D:D
    Mi scuzi mi scuzi, i no mean to crash party this late and resurrect a thread from last year but i somehow ended up finding this thread earlier and decided to try out one of these clocks...

But Clock Master Chris really had me hooked when I seen this last update with all the popular clocks on it from the different android versions. Some I never seen as I have an Atrix 4G myself and have been developing my own flavor of source built CM7. The first Atrix got caught out there last few minutes when Motorola pulled out and gave like 3 devices the big finger on moving past any update beyond Gingerbread 2.3.4, nevermind selling a phone with the term "4G" in it's name that isn't capable of using 4G at all.

So I tried to browse other sections to see whats out there and what others are doing, and I like this clockdroid widget idea of fusing them all in 1 app. Since there haven't been many HDPI devices at all to share screenshots of this app running on their phone, perhaps I can help out a bit if it still matters or helps in the future. These are screenshots on an atrix 4g, HDPI, 240DPI. resolution 540x960

picture.php
    picture.php

picture.php