[rom][dump]n900vrubmh9_fajp

Search This thread

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Sure, the ROM might be, but how are you going to get it on your device? Your device is locked, and there is no sys version in these files, so you will not be able to use them. Also, if you attempt to flash boot or recovery, you will void your warranty and trigger 0x1. Be warned.

Can these be diectly written via dd if= of= , etc.. ? I imagine just flashing one partition may not be real helpful, however what if some brave soul were to flash the entire ROM?

you mentioned block size is 512, what should it be 1024? Can we ask @RomDump for a different size, etc.., would that be helpful?

I would think having the 4.2.2 bootloader file is a big plus for research purposes.

Thanks.

ryanbg

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2008
movr0.com
Can these be diectly written via dd if= of= , etc.. ? I imagine just flashing one partition may not be real helpful, however what if some brave soul were to flash the entire ROM?

you mentioned block size is 512, what should it be 1024? Can we ask @RomDump for a different size, etc.., would that be helpful?

I would think having the 4.2.2 bootloader file is a big plus for research purposes.

Thanks.

They can be written via DD, but as soon as you reboot, Knox/aboot will immediately recognize the signatures are wrong, and trip Knox. It will set your warranty bit, and prevent you from using Android until you flash a signed build. The block size doesn't matter, it just threw off some files sizes. This doesn't do anything for us. You also can't DD aboot, so no matter what, we are stuck.

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
They can be written via DD, but as soon as you reboot, Knox/aboot will immediately recognize the signatures are wrong, and trip Knox. It will set your warranty bit, and prevent you from using Android until you flash a signed build. The block size doesn't matter, it just threw off some files sizes. This doesn't do anything for us. You also can't DD aboot, so no matter what, we are stuck.

How about the booting from sd card method? Any brave soul want to stick the entire ROM on an ext sd as mentioned in the unbrick thread? (backup and be prepared)
and there is also a mysterious 'load from external source' option in recovery, which has been reported to flash a stock ROM from ext sd card to fix a bricked att note 3.

having this 'engineering bootloader' from july must be some help for the bootloader devs.

I just thinking a lot, and don't like being stuck.

thanks for the input, cheers.

Reactions: david515

Frank Westlake

Nov 13, 2013
How about the booting from sd card method? Any brave soul want to stick the entire ROM on an ext sd as mentioned in the unbrick thread? (backup and be prepared)
and there is also a mysterious 'load from external source' option in recovery, which has been reported to flash a stock ROM from ext sd card to fix a bricked att note 3.
I don't have that option in the stock Recovery on my vzw-MI9, is it in a later version?

ADDED
Oh, disregard. I just remembered it requires a momentary jump between internal components.

Frank

SGH-I717(AoCP6.4), SM-N900V/MI9(dlV), XDA Premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTML:
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p6 of=/sdcard/aboot
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p1 of=/sdcard/apnhlos"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p17 of=/sdcard/backup"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p14 of=/sdcard/boot"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p24 of=/sdcard/cache"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 of=/sdcard/dbi"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p5 of=/sdcard/ddr"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11 of=/sdcard/efs"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p16 of=/sdcard/fota"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p19 of=/sdcard/fsc"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p18 of=/sdcard/fsg"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p2 of=/sdcard/modem"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p12 of=/sdcard/modemst1"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13 of=/sdcard/modemst2"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p9 of=/sdcard/pad"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p10 of=/sdcard/param"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p22 of=/sdcard/persdata"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p21 of=/sdcard/persist"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p15 of=/sdcard/recovery"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p7 of=/sdcard/rpm"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p3 of=/sdcard/sbl1"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p20 of=/sdcard/ssd"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p23 of=/sdcard/system"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p8 of=/sdcard/tz"
    adb shell su -c "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/N900V_1G bs=512 count=2097152"

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bnelwkB PASSWORD: bdss

My twitter is :https://twitter.com/WarlockCN
    My real questoin is how he has a unlocked bootloader for the verizon note 3?

Maybe the dev edition? :silly::laugh:
    Its the 4.4.2 test build dump :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4
    My real questoin is how he has a unlocked bootloader for the verizon note 3?

+1
    Maybe the dev edition? :silly::laugh:

I accidently liked your post, I don't want to confuse anybody. But he said he had the at&t note 3 with a unlocked bootloader. Same with Verizon one. Someone should contact him :p

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk