Devices is running

Search This thread

Robert1852

Aug 19, 2013
Hello everybody,

Since yesterday I get a notification that says "Devices is running". The app devices uses a lot of battery and I can't find anything about it on xda or google. Whenever I press force stop it just starts again a few seconds later. It's pretty weird because dlna is always turned off. I know I can freeze it with titanium or remove the app, but does anyone know how this is possible? uploadfromtaptalk1400793294470.jpg

The phone runs on iHackers 4.1, but I don't think it's rom related.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

steefmin

Jan 31, 2013
Hello everybody,

Since yesterday I get a notification that says "Devices is running". The app devices uses a lot of battery and I can't find anything about it on xda or google. Whenever I press force stop it just starts again a few seconds later. It's pretty weird because dlna is always turned off. I know I can freeze it with titanium or remove the app, but does anyone know how this is possible?View attachment 2758012

The phone runs on iHackers 4.1, but I don't think it's rom related.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I'm having the same symptoms. Xperia Z1 stock, 14.3.A.0.757. I use dlna and Throw regularly, but it is usually turned off when the notification shows up.

Robert1852

Aug 19, 2013
I'm having the same symptoms. Xperia Z1 stock, 14.3.A.0.757. I use dlna and Throw regularly, but it is usually turned off when the notification shows up.

Haven't seen the notification now for a few days, it just disappeard again. I didn't change anything to the phone, so I still don't know why it does that [emoji53]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6903 met Tapatalk