Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Yes i get your point...but that doesn't really answer my question...any idea as to when?
I ask because the Coredroid website is announcing Coredroid Android 4.0...but i dont see the download for the mytouch 4g.

Perhaps when there is an ruu avalible :p

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

D

Deleted member 4152895

Perhaps when there is an ruu avalible :p

So are you saying that there is no rom update utility yet?.. then why have a slide saying Coreddroid Android 4.0 if it's not available yet?... maybe include the words "coming soon", because as it is, i am sure I will not be the only one asking where Coredroid's ICS update is.

and please do not take my comment as if I am demanding anything.. I was just asking where the update is based on the slide I saw on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:

napster113

Apr 13, 2011
merthry tydfil
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
So are you saying that there is no rom update utility yet?.. then why have a slide saying Coreddroid Android 4.0 if it's not available yet?... maybe include the words "coming soon", because as it is, i am sure I will not be the only one asking where Coredroid's ICS update is.

and please do not take my comment as if I am demanding anything.. I was just asking where the update is based on the slide I saw on the website.

It was probably referring to the one x coredroid rom.:):)

D

Deleted member 4152895

It was probably referring to the one x coredroid rom.:):)

oh i see.. OK.. well I guess I'll keep my eyes opened..In my opinion this is the best sense rom I have used and I have tried a lot of them... is there a way to notify me when an update is available?

rayford85

May 22, 2011

Ok Bro. Since this seems to be a little confusing for you let me explain. We support several different devices, Some have ics, some don't. we have ics advertizment on the site because SOME PHONES HAVE AN ICS RUU AVALIBLE. Now these Devices include the Sensation and the One X. Your device does not have an ics ruu avalible. So if we made a ics rom for it (obviously it would be a port of some kind) not everything would work eg. camera wouldn't work because no kernel source. wifi calling would be broken etc, etc. etc. Now Our team isnt like alot of other devs out there. WE WILL NOT RELEASE SOMETHING THAT IS BROKEN.Now I know it sucks ( i have an Inspire as well & would love to have a CoreDroid ics rom on it. )but its just not going to happen till Something official comes along that we can work with.

Last edited:

aortega

Jun 27, 2010
Irving. Tx
Hey guys..
Any idea on when Coredroid is gonna have its version of ICS available for Mytouch 4G? I know that there are a few ROMS available out there, but non have wifi calling working.

Ok Bro. Since this seems to be a little confusing for you let me explain. We support several different devices, Some have ics, some don't. we have ics advertizment on the site because SOME PHONES HAVE AN ICS RUU AVALIBLE. Now these Devices include the Sensation and the One X. Your device does not have an ics ruu avalible. So if we made a ics rom for it (obviously it would be a port of some kind) not everything would work eg. camera wouldn't work because no kernel source. wifi calling would be broken etc, etc. etc. Now Our team isnt like alot of other devs out there. WE WILL NOT RELEASE SOMETHING THAT IS BROKEN.Now I know it sucks ( i have an Inspire as well & would love to have a CoreDroid ics rom on it. )but its just not going to happen till Something official comes along that we can work with.

Oki, let me try to help a little bit and support what Rayford is saying, ICS New CD Rom is basically on One X, and One X is not going to T-Mobile USA, WiFi calling is a stock tmous app, the only chance we would have to create an ICS with WiFi would be if One X is going to tmous, as this phone is exclusively for Europe and ATT which doesn't have that app obviously. Now, One S is a phone coming for tmous but Coredroid will not develop anything for this phone because is kind of an update of the sensation phone and only for USA, so, that's why bro, sorry, hope tmous could help us a little bit more with that ;)

As for your phone, Rayford is completely right. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

D

Deleted member 4152895

Thanks for your input, but Napster answered my question with just a few words. And thanks for changing your original comment from "this seems to be WAY over your head"..to "This seems to be a little confusing for you".

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Thanks for your input, but Napster answered my question with just a few words. And thanks for changing your original comment from "this seems to be WAY over your head"..to "This seems to be a little confusing for you".

Wrong thread my friend, this is a One X development thread! Back to topic as all your pointless posts have not once mentioned this device. Thanks

Wonderkik

Dec 15, 2008
Tours
Now that Kernel sources are released, can you tease us with ideas of future features? ;)

I'm quite new to all this, this is my first Android device, but as everyone seems so excited about that Kernel stuff, I suppose we can expect Wonders? ^^

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Now that Kernel sources are released, can you tease us with ideas of future features? ;)

I'm quite new to all this, this is my first Android device, but as everyone seems so excited about that Kernel stuff, I suppose we can expect Wonders? ^^

We don't have a kernel dev in the team but I'm sure Lee or Lord Clockan will compile and get something for the users to use.

Reactions: Gandicela
I have a big problem when i flash Coredroid don´t go speaker when i play music or video reput telefon.

i have flasht Revold image speaker go and i have no pro ????

wath iss it ???

i think it is the Final HTC RUU 1.29.401.7

help pls i love Coredroid at Senasation i have too.

MFG
Funzler

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
I have a big problem when i flash Coredroid don´t go speaker when i play music or video reput telefon.

wath iss it ???

MFG
Funzler

make sure you did a full wipe and the boot.img you also flashed, should be no problem as I'm running this ROM for a couple of days now with no problems with playing music/movies through speaker

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough

wath iss it ???

MFG
Funzler

I have no idea what you mean my friend, English may not be your native but I don't understand.

Hollilightman

Nov 15, 2011
Berlin
Backup with CWM

Hello CD team

I have problem with the ClockworkMod. I have the latest version (recovery-clockwork-touch-endeavoru.img 5.8.3.1) installed. I then secured the OriginalROM (about 1.3 GB). Then I installed CoreDroid V2.1. Wanted to do after setting up a backup with CWM. Here execute during the aborted backup and reboot. The term protection is incomplete and only about 700 MB. :confused:
What can I do for a backup.:confused:
Thanks

D

Deleted member 2496007

Hello CD team

I have problem with the ClockworkMod. I have the latest version (recovery-clockwork-touch-endeavoru.img 5.8.3.1) installed. I then secured the OriginalROM (about 1.3 GB). Then I installed CoreDroid V2.1. Wanted to do after setting up a backup with CWM. Here execute during the aborted backup and reboot. The term protection is incomplete and only about 700 MB. :confused:
What can I do for a backup.:confused:
Thanks

Hi

I've had this problema couple of times, and not just this ROM. It reboots the second it gets to 'backing up data' yes?

Somehow the data partition has been corrupted (I've yet to pin point what's doing it) and it will cause a reboot every time you try to back up. I've found the only way to stop it is to full wipe and start again unfortunately. For this reason i always keep at least one good Backup and one bootable ROM zip on my phone.

Backup your apps with tb and full wipe.

cometoluc

May 24, 2007
Mechelen
Hello, just to be shure before i begin, are the below steps the correct ones? Sorry for troubeling you again with my questions.

1) Unlock bootloader on HTCDEV
2) Install CWR with the fastboot command 'fastboot flash recovery-clockwork-touch-5.8.2.7-endeavoru.img
3) Power down phone and then power on with power and volume down pressed
4) Select recovery and do a nandroid backup
5) Reboot and copy boot.img and coredroid_ONE_X_Quad-core-V2.1_RV.zip to the phone by setting my usb to diskdrive
6) Reboot with power up and volume down pressed and go to fastboot
7) Go into fastboot directory on my pc where i copied the boot.img file and install it with the command 'fastboot boot boot.img
8) Unplug my phone and select recovery
9) in the recovery flash the zipfile coredroid_ONE_X_Quad-core-V2.1_RV.zip

Is this the right way to do it please?

D

Deleted member 2496007

Hello, just to be shure before i begin, are the below steps the correct ones? Sorry for troubeling you again with my questions.

2) Install CWR with the fastboot command 'fastboot flash recovery-clockwork-touch-5.8.2.7-endeavoru.img
5) Reboot and copy boot.img and coredroid_ONE_X_Quad-core-V2.1_RV.zip to the phone by setting my usb to diskdrive
7) Go into fastboot directory on my pc where i copied the boot.img file and install it with the command 'fastboot boot boot.img

7) fastboot flash boot boot.img

You can also use an app called quick boot to get to recovery or hboot without having to power down and hold volume buttons.

Make sure usb debugging is enabled and turn off fast boot in power settings.

:)

Reactions: cometoluc

DaDoctor

Nov 8, 2008
KC
www.dadoctor.net

U dont need to copy boot.img to phone since u will be flashing it in fastboot.

Other than that, ur steps seem fine, simply perform a backup of your current ROM, flash boot.img in fastboot, flash rom WITH wipe since its ur first time and thats it! (BE careful not to wipe your SD card)

---you beat me to it will!---

Last edited:
Reactions: cometoluc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content