[Q] short circuit in usb circuit not only status 7 when installing cm10.2

Search This thread

ahmedsaadsad

Jan 26, 2014
i make mestake when i miss my charger at home so im tried to charge my xperia u throgh the otg cable and nokia charger but not charging it also make some bugs in my device like not connected to usb flash memory or my pc so i cant use fastboot or flashmode as my laptob cant see my device or any laptob it only charge through usb cable but not tranfeering any data by any way the only way that i can transfeer data by using wifi or wifi tethring
and when i need to back from cm 11.0 to cm 10.2 as the last is stable . imake all kind of wipe and when trieng to install the rom i have status 7 error. the only backup i made by nandroid but not completed as space storage is small and when i make restore it tell me md5 mismatch
what should i do ??
sorry for my bad english

bharathbondfire

Jul 23, 2013
bangalore
i make mestake when i miss my charger at home so im tried to charge my xperia u throgh the otg cable and nokia charger but not charging it also make some bugs in my device like not connected to usb flash memory or my pc so i cant use fastboot or flashmode as my laptob cant see my device or any laptob it only charge through usb cable but not tranfeering any data by any way the only way that i can transfeer data by using wifi or wifi tethring
and when i need to back from cm 11.0 to cm 10.2 as the last is stable . imake all kind of wipe and when trieng to install the rom i have status 7 error. the only backup i made by nandroid but not completed as space storage is small and when i make restore it tell me md5 mismatch
what should i do ??
sorry for my bad english

see this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaeqRaRV7Xk

sarathxu

Jul 8, 2013
Follow these Steps:
1.Extract the downloaded .Zip 10.2
2.you can see META-INF folder in that .zip
3.Open Meta-inf
4.open COM folder
5.open Google folder
6.open android folder
7.open update script with text editor
8.delete the line starts from, asset(getprop("ro.product.device)== " ext.......... upto the line MOUNT
9.now the update script should starts with mount...etc
10.save the script
11.repack the extracted .zip
12.transfer to ur phone then flash........