help Root lenovo A60+

Search This thread

trimuriana

Oct 8, 2012
Help Me how to root this device.
lenovo A60+.

i'm try used how root A60 can't use.

Tolong dong bagaimana root Lenovo A60+. sudah mencoba tutorial yg A60 blm berhasil. pakai Oneclik juga gagal. adakah kawan dan saudaraku semua yg pernah root.

android 2.3.6
A60+_row_s310_120823 (build NUmber)
baseband
MAUI.11AMD.W11.50.V13.p7 2012/08/03

terima kasih bantuannya.

Last edited:
if you have linux as your system, you won't need a driver, but please do it at your own risks.

• for first step, download SuperOneClick from shortfuse.org *it's for windows? yes, but it have adb for linux
  • make your device debug-able: Settings -> Applications -> Development -> Check USB Debug then connect it using USB to your PC
  • open your terminal on linux, mount to SuperOneClick directory
  • follow this step:
    Code:
    linux:~$ cd ADB
    linux:~$ chmod 755 adblinux
    linux:~$ ./adblinux devices
    and it will show:
    Code:
    List of devices attached
    4257323032BC4C34385A device
  • back to terminal and follow this step to copy all file that needed to exploit your android:
    Code:
    linux:~$ ./adblinux push Exploits/psneuter /data/local/tmp
    linux:~$ ./adblinux push Root/su-v3 /data/local/tmp
    linux:~$ ./adblinux push Root/Superuser.apk /data/local/tmp
  • after all files copied to your device, use shell on the droid
    Code:
    linux:~$ ./adblinux shell
    $ cd /data/local/tmp
    $ chmod 755 psneuter
    $ ./psneuter
    after that step above, USB connectivity will restarting for a seconds.
  • back to shell using ./adblinux shell on your terminal, and there will displaying # symbol if your root process is successful.
  • on the adb shell, type mount and find the /system mount point, for example: /dev/block/mtdblock0 on /system type yaffs2 (rw)
  • and then on adb shell, use this command below to finish your root process
    Code:
    # mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/mtdblock0 /system
    # cat su-v3 > /system/bin/su
    # cat Superuser.apk > /system/app/Superuser.apk
    # chmod 06755 /system/bin/su
    # chmod 0755 /system/app/Superuser.apk
  • check your app drawer, if you found Superuser on it, it was completed and successful. Good Luck!

maihuuluong

Dec 26, 2012
Root Lenovo A60+ successfully

You need these tool:
1. Flash Tool: dropbox.com/s/f7gfyqtwyn5qkpa/ISO-8859-1__Flash tool.rar
2. Firmware Upgrade: mediafire.com/?ehiyzbdmlauo7i7
3. ROM MOD S317 by MAKIS V1.3:(the best one so far)
mediafire.com/download.php?u3ehud5ttldijca
4. Recovery: mediafire.com/?bo12ktkrrn57314
5. Driver: 4shared.com/archive/pimdjzA8/MT6575_USB_VCOM_drivers.html

Follow these step by step:
Step 1: Copy zip file ROM MOD S317 ( downloaded link number 3) and 2 file Recovery (link number 4) into the SD card
Step 2: Turn off the phone, take the battery out, plug usb cable and install Driver for the device (link number 5)
Step 3: unplug usb cable, insert the battery (not turn on the device yet). Run Flash Tool
Click scatter-loading. Browse to the MT6575_Android_scatter.txt file locate in the Firmware update extracted folder (link number 2). Tick all 9 options. Click Firmware-Upgrade
Step 4: Hold volume + key and plug the cable until the process running, release the key. Wait around 5 minutes until the green circle appear mean success
Step 5: After turn on the device we notice the default language are Chinese.
Install file Mobileuncle.apk that you copied in step 1.
Run the application and choose FLASH RECOVERY FROM SD CARD > select Recovery.img
The device will be restarted automatically
Step 6: Press Volume + during the device turned on to enter Recovery and do the following:
+ Wipe data/factory reset
+ Wipe cache partition
+ install zip from sdcard
+ choose zip from sdcard
Browse to the zip fle that you copied on step 1. wait for 30 seconds

Finished. Enjoy!

zzobghy

Jan 3, 2013
You need these tool:

Step 1: Copy zip file ROM MOD S317 ( downloaded link number 3) and 2 file Recovery (link number 4) into the SD card
Step 2: Turn off the phone, take the battery out, plug usb cable and install Driver for the device (link number 5)
Step 3: unplug usb cable, insert the battery (not turn on the device yet). Run Flash Tool
Click scatter-loading. Browse to the MT6575_Android_scatter.txt file locate in the Firmware update extracted folder (link number 2). Tick all 9 options. Click Firmware-Upgrade
Step 4: Hold volume + key and plug the cable until the process running, release the key. Wait around 5 minutes until the green circle appear mean success
Run the application and choose FLASH RECOVERY FROM SD CARD > select Recovery.img
Step 6: Press Volume + during the device turned on to enter Recovery and do the following:
+ Wipe cache partition
+ choose zip from sdcard

Finished. Enjoy!
I finished root my lenovo a60+ but i have a problem with recieve the message, it don't display my friend's name in contact, it only display +849xxx :(. Can you fix it ?
--- sorry about my english is bad :(

Phyt0n

Jan 13, 2013
Lenovo A60+ ROM MOD S317

Hi,
can anybody write me some more details about ROM MOD S317 by MAKIS V1.3? What languages does it include? Does it have all Google applications, etc ...
I cannot find any "developer" of this ROM site in Google and I would like to know if after installing of this rom there will be more empty space for apps installation.
I found only a discussion of Philipines guys (I suppose) on symbianized forum...

santhy

Aug 29, 2010
Hi,
can anybody write me some more details about ROM MOD S317 by MAKIS V1.3? What languages does it include? Does it have all Google applications, etc ...
I cannot find any "developer" of this ROM site in Google and I would like to know if after installing of this rom there will be more empty space for apps installation.
I found only a discussion of Philipines guys (I suppose) on symbianized forum...

It's only in English (default) and Chinese.

Is there any way to add more languages to an Android ROM?
Or any other custom rom (or a way to build it for this phone)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root Lenovo A60+ successfully

You need these tool:

+ Wipe cache partition
    + choose zip from sdcard

Finished. Enjoy!