Apr 14, 2008

Attachments

• IMG_20140423_085700.jpg
    IMG_20140423_085700.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 151

Tomb77

Jun 6, 2009
Colorado
I would be amazed if I were the only one who's charging port on my Asus Transformer Prime TF201 was busted.

Just wanted to verify with you guys if this is what I need to replace it:
http://www.a4c.com/product/asus-transformer-prime-tf201-charging-port-flex-cable.html

Attached is a picture of the port.

Thanks

If none are broke, you may be able to try and carefully bend them back first, otherwise it looks like what you need. Maybe look up youtube disassemble videos also, if you have never done it before. Good luck.

Reactions: JesseK

JesseK

Apr 14, 2008
If none are broke, you may be able to try and carefully bend them back first, otherwise it looks like what you need. Maybe look up youtube disassemble videos also, if you have never done it before. Good luck.
Bent a few back, that worked for a while... But this most recent time, I know I broke at least one off. Next ones I try to bend back will probably break.

Tomb77

Jun 6, 2009
Colorado
Bent a few back, that worked for a while... But this most recent time, I know I broke at least one off. Next ones I try to bend back will probably break.

Definitely have to replace it. You may want to buy the disassemble kit also, otherwise I think a guitar pick may work. Again, if you haven't dissembled your prime before, check out some YouTube tutorials so you know what all you need just to disassemble and reassemble it. I would think that replacing the part once inside shouldn't be to difficult.

JesseK

Apr 14, 2008
Definitely have to replace it. You may want to buy the disassemble kit also, otherwise I think a guitar pick may work. Again, if you haven't dissembled your prime before, check out some YouTube tutorials so you know what all you need just to disassemble and reassemble it. I would think that replacing the part once inside shouldn't be to difficult.

Already ordered that, but good looking out :)

Top Liked Posts