[Q] Boot Logos

Search This thread

bigmeech084

Aug 15, 2013
Hello all, Could someone direct me to working boot logos for the Xolo q1000/cherry mobile HD? I flashed two roms for the device the xperia z2 rom and MIUI, It seems the boot logo for the Xperia rom overwrote on the MIUI rom, I tried flashing some custom boot logos to change and none are working except the ones i found in the Micromax A116 forum but they come out distorted. Thanks and your help is appreciated

bigmeech084

Aug 15, 2013
Hello all, Could someone direct me to working boot logos for the Xolo q1000/cherry mobile HD? I flashed two roms for the device the xperia z2 rom and MIUI, It seems the boot logo for the Xperia rom overwrote on the MIUI rom, I tried flashing some custom boot logos to change and none are working except the ones i found in the Micromax A116 forum but they come out distorted. Thanks and your help is appreciated

Ive found a solution to the problem for anyone that is interested, go to this thread and create your own boot logo and it doesnt require any technical knowledge http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2040828