Help !! Urgent ! Phone not booting !

Search This thread

Shravanramjas

Jan 14, 2013
Today Some Of My Games were Not Running .. So I thought To install Chainfire 3D On My Mote E. Upon Installing Chainfire 3D, Phone Restarted and Then After It ,It is Not Booting Up.. It stay For ever at " Bootlocker Unlocked " Page.. Nothing After It .. I tried Going Into TWRP Recovery ,Did Everything Possible From There, i.e, Wipe Data To Format Data But Nothing Seems To Be Working ..

Please Help Me Out As Its Being Only A week I Had This Phone And My Parents Are Now Going to Kill For Messing Up All this.

Please Senior Member.. Help Me Out

Thanks..

:rolleyes:

Crying !!

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
^ Contact flipkart ? The OP has unlocked the bootloader and rooted the phone. The OP also installed Chainfire 3D and modified the software of the device. If I were flipkart owner/staff, even I would'nt help such customers frankly.

What I suggest is, you remove the modifications made by Chainfire 3D to the system if any via adb in TWRP.
If you decided to root your device you should always remember, "With great power, comes great responsibility".

Last edited:

coolsandie

Oct 22, 2011
Kochi, Kerala
coolsandie.github.io
Today Some Of My Games were Not Running .. So I thought To install Chainfire 3D On My Mote E. Upon Installing Chainfire 3D, Phone Restarted and Then After It ,It is Not Booting Up.. It stay For ever at " Bootlocker Unlocked " Page.. Nothing After It .. I tried Going Into TWRP Recovery ,Did Everything Possible From There, i.e, Wipe Data To Format Data But Nothing Seems To Be Working ..

Please Help Me Out As Its Being Only A week I Had This Phone And My Parents Are Now Going to Kill For Messing Up All this.

Thanks..

Crying !!

If you had took a backup of the ROM before all these, restore that backup from TWRP else,
Flash the stock firmware by following this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2756609

I've no idea why you install CF-3D in the first place because the dev has clearly mentioned its supported till GB, and not further beyond even though its reported to work on ICS/JB devices. So you should've took some precautions before attempting these kind of risky operations.

Reactions: Shravanramjas

Shravanramjas

Jan 14, 2013
If you had took a backup of the ROM before all these, restore that backup from TWRP else,
Flash the stock firmware by following this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2756609

I've no idea why you install CF-3D in the first place because the dev has clearly mentioned its supported till GB, and not further beyond even though its reported to work on ICS/JB devices. So you should've took some precautions before attempting these kind of risky operations.

Thank You very Much Man !!! U saved me .. I Just Reflashed The Whole Stock Rom And Voila , My Moto E Takes A Rebirth..

Ya I Know about The Risks That Prevalent .. Now on wards i Take Care Of all this ****ty Attempts..

Peace !

Normola

May 29, 2010
Thank You very Much Man !!! U saved me .. I Just Reflashed The Whole Stock Rom And Voila , My Moto E Takes A Rebirth..

Ya I Know about The Risks That Prevalent .. Now on wards i Take Care Of all this ****ty Attempts..

Peace !

Also remember that you can run 'adb logcat' when you boot up the phone. This will show any errors if you get stuck in a bootloop.

Reactions: Shravanramjas

Normola

May 29, 2010
i Have To Run This Command While The Phone Is still Booting??

If you want to get everything from startup to crash, power of the device while it's plugged into to your USB port, run the command then power on. You should hopefully get a full boot up log and any fatal error messages.

Most common boot loop issue I tend to see is usually bad permissions after installing stuff. You can fix that in TWRP recovery tho.

Bit late tho sorry :)

jaspreet997

Jul 15, 2013
I too did the same thing... Ie installed chainfire 3d on a Jb phone...luckily I knew how to flash stock ROM via ODIN ( it was a Samsung)
Anyway chainfire alternative on JB KK phones is GLtools
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n0n3m4.gltools

Also do not forget to keep the zip file and flash it in case your phone does not boot up after installing! The zip file gets automatically copied to sdcard I think for later emergency flashing

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrpkarthik

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ^ Contact flipkart ? The OP has unlocked the bootloader and rooted the phone. The OP also installed Chainfire 3D and modified the software of the device. If I were flipkart owner/staff, even I would'nt help such customers frankly.

What I suggest is, you remove the modifications made by Chainfire 3D to the system if any via adb in TWRP.
    If you decided to root your device you should always remember, "With great power, comes great responsibility".

Thanks..

Crying !!

Peace !

Also remember that you can run 'adb logcat' when you boot up the phone. This will show any errors if you get stuck in a bootloop.
    I too did the same thing... Ie installed chainfire 3d on a Jb phone...luckily I knew how to flash stock ROM via ODIN ( it was a Samsung)
    Anyway chainfire alternative on JB KK phones is GLtools
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n0n3m4.gltools

Also do not forget to keep the zip file and flash it in case your phone does not boot up after installing! The zip file gets automatically copied to sdcard I think for later emergency flashing

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk