MOJO root and Play Store mod now available!

Search This thread

Pleiades7

Jan 21, 2014
I've just posted MMM - MoDaCo Mod for MOJO - in the development area here. It's a bit quiet over there at the moment so I figured I should post a heads up here.

MMM roots the MOJO and helps with the 'missing apps from Play Store issue', head on over for more details.

Enjoy! :)

P

Since you are into modding this thing, any possibility of an option to hide or turn off the menu bar during gameplay? I dont want to stare at some menu bar in ALL my games.

Is there a way around this?

Would installing a custom rom be a way around this?

If so, do you recommend a custom rom i could install on this now that I have rooting ability?

Thanx for your time!

dukestraykker

Apr 10, 2011
Auckland
Since you are into modding this thing, any possibility of an option to hide or turn off the menu bar during gameplay? I dont want to stare at some menu bar in ALL my games.

If so, do you recommend a custom rom i could install on this now that I have rooting ability?

Thanx for your time!

I used https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmd.hidesoftkeys&hl=en to hide mine, but sadly it has a red bar across the bottom instead. You can resize it but cant make ti go away without paying for the "pro" version (which I did, and the fullscreen without the black bar across the bottom is beautiful!)

Reactions: gwaldo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've just posted MMM - MoDaCo Mod for MOJO - in the development area here. It's a bit quiet over there at the moment so I figured I should post a heads up here.

MMM roots the MOJO and helps with the 'missing apps from Play Store issue', head on over for more details.

Enjoy! :)

P

Thanx for your time!

I used https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmd.hidesoftkeys&hl=en to hide mine, but sadly it has a red bar across the bottom instead. You can resize it but cant make ti go away without paying for the "pro" version (which I did, and the fullscreen without the black bar across the bottom is beautiful!)