GSM Galaxy Nexus available in the USA direct from Google Play - $399 No Contract

Search This thread

oldblue910

Jan 1, 2011
Durham, NC
Mine was just delivered.

Differences between Google version and Expansys verion (international):

The box is slightly smaller than the international one I got from Expansys. I have both phones right now, I bought this one as a spare. The box on this one also says Galaxy Nexus by Samsung, unlike the expansys one which omits "by samsung". The build on this one is takju (the one from expansys was yakju). Build number is IMM30D and it's 4.0.4. Wallet came pre-installed.

If anyone wants to know more about the differences, let me know.

What are the radio and boot loader versions on that IMM30D build?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine was just delivered.

Differences between Google version and Expansys verion (international):

The box is slightly smaller than the international one I got from Expansys. I have both phones right now, I bought this one as a spare. The box on this one also says Galaxy Nexus by Samsung, unlike the expansys one which omits "by samsung". The build on this one is takju (the one from expansys was yakju). Build number is IMM30D and it's 4.0.4. Wallet came pre-installed.

If anyone wants to know more about the differences, let me know.
    the phone doesnt even worth that much now....
    I really wish Google keeps up with this game. The US carriers have been ruling for too long. Time for someone to step in and change the game.
    You go Google!
    Yeah I just saw this bull****!! November paid $750 broke it paid $500 in march for a new one!! This just chaps my ass, guess they have to do something the S3 going to destroy everything on the market!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    Doesn't work on Sprint or Verizon. Sucks!