[Q] how to copy files to HTC ONE X thats stuck in boot loop
Hi Dudes and Dudettes.
PLease go easy on me - I am a noob.
Ive been handed a HTC ONE X (International version) that is stuck in aboot loop.
On power on, it simply goed to cyanogen load screen, and stays there forever (till the battery runs out or the phone is powered down)
I dont know what has been done to this phone, but I do know the following:
1. It seems to be rooted (Says UNLOCKED in Fastboot/bootloader screen)
2. Has CWM installed, can access it via Recovery.
3. Can not be restored via Backup/Recovery in CWM.
4. Does not have any roms on the device (tried zip file recovery - doesnt work)
5. Wiping of caches doesnt help.
6. Factory reset doesnt work either.
So I am thinking that I should prolly get a rom on the device and install it.
My question is HOW do I get a ROM on this phone if it is stuck in a loop?
Seem like windows picks it up (its visible in device manager) but doesnt show up as a drive in my computer.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.