Get nodo update right now :)

Search This thread

moeper

Sep 7, 2008
Should work with every branded phone, too, which has "delivering" as status on MS WP7 Updatepage.

For me, it works with HTC HD7 Trophy and Vodafone germany branded phone.

Thanks for this workaround!

EDIT: Some of the workaround, postet last pages are strange. Just use the method, connecting to another proxy, start update and uncheck the "search for updates over...:" after 5secs of searching the update. I have tried 5-7 times befor ths worked.

Last edited:

anzarkhaliq

Mar 12, 2010
An easier method to force the update

I have an unbranded optimus 7, i tried the above method several times but i failed, but there is another way which worked for me

1) turn of data connection and wifi connection on ur phone
2) launch zune and check for update
3) as soon as the update check starts disconnect the internet from ur pc, wifi or lan whatever u r using, it might say ur phone is updated or say there is no internet connection,
if it says phone is already updated it means u r disconnecting a bit too late so u have to disconnect ur internet earlier

if it says no internet connection then u r doing it quite rapidly and u need to wait a second or so more

i tried it 3 times and it worked the third time, the tip is that if u see the check for update take some time then u have a chance that it will find the update

Good luck !

nralcides

Jun 5, 2005
Worked

After many attempts, it worked on my Omnia 7 from Vodafone Portugal

Thanks Guys !!! you rock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go to my blogsite at http://dawnrazrblade.blogspot.com/2011/03/samsung-omnia-7-nodo-update.html

follow all the steps and you will have NODO Update! :)

PLEASE NOTE: THIS WAS MY IDEA!!! AND IT WORKS, OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ADDED TO IT
    BUT MY STEPS WORKED 100% FOR ME.

ENJOY :)

please donate if you think I helped you :)
    THANX
    To streamline the discussion I have moved the NoDo Update Guide to the device-independent thread:

"Force NoDo" (March 2011) WP7 Update Guide

Please further discuss all there as it is bigger and already a sticky!

Best Regards,
    Bonebreaker (aka ulub81) :)
    I got this from MobileTechWorld:

"OK, USAIP.pbk wouldn't open, so I put it in %SystemRoot%\System32\Ras. Than I ran %SystemRoot%\System32\rasphone.exe."

Well you should have got it from my blogsite "MobileTechWorld" copied it from me! guys If I helped you PLEASE SAY THANX! THIS WAS MY IDEA!
    and any donations would be welcome! even $1 :)
    I see this has had over 9000 views today but I have been thanked 7 times :(

dawnrazrblade
    http://dawnrazrblade.blogspot.com/
    Work work work

So guys I did telephone H3G branded; unbrandized with rom I8700DBTJK1 ... SIM H3G Italy received pre-node update here ... I tell you how I did it

-PPTP-connected to EUROIP Hungary
    -Telephone access and no-off "as the guide
    -Zune-opened and updated
    -Located in the menu updates zune phone
    -Connect your phone starts searching for the update after about 4 seconds off the data network

I advise not to go into airplane mode to disable the data network but ... if you turn off the data network before trying the update will appear error zune

in this way, I called the update was released in March of this update when you are upgrading your phone just updated post a screenshot

Sorry for my English I hope it was clear :D
    Guys! glad I helped you all with the NODO UPDATE! :) I have another trick for English speaking people outside the United States go to my Blog
    http://dawnrazrblade.blogspot.com/

dawnrazrblade