Windows mobile 6.5 (21806) stock like rom

Search This thread
G

GuestK00455

I like this ROM a lot. Only problem: whenever WinMo freezes (as it occasionally does), and I am forced to do a restart via pushing the reset button at the bottom of the Hermes with the stylus, the phone fails to boot past the AT&T splash screen, forcing me to hold down the right and left soft keys and perform a phone wipe. This is very annoying. Any suggestions to anyone?

david161255

Jan 23, 2009
Cheers mate downloading v3 now and will test drive it for 7days and see if it any thing goes wrong or if i find bugs

once again many thanks FCW:cool:

david161255

Jan 23, 2009
Cheers mate downloading v3 now and will test drive it for 7days and see if it any thing goes wrong or if i find bugs

once again many thanks FCW:cool:
i've got a problem i'm running this rom on a hermes 300 and i have found that the rom freeze's so i soft reset and it hang's on the 2nd splash screen and getthe phone back to working order i then hard reset the phone and have to restore my apps and contacts ect.

if anyone has the same problem's as me then i know i'm not alone lol
FCW can you find the answer to this problem please me and others would be very greatful

big noob

Oct 1, 2010
Classified
Guys,can somebody send me PM with download link..Those link that are posted are not working.. ://

EDIT:
Sry guys..I found dowload link..Its on page num. 9 :) Thank you

Last edited:

Irnfried

Nov 4, 2010
Varna
MMS bug

I found a bug in the MMS / SMS build in application of Windows Mobile .When I click on "new" and then MMS does not give me to create MMS and nothing happens...

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
For some reason, when i switch on my jasjam, it stays on the splash screen and does not move, please help.:) its so :mad: and so :confused:

try to hard reset your device by way Press and hold the Left SOFT KEY and the Right SOFT KEY, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of your device.
if it still does not help then flashes back ROM device with the appropriate ROM !! guide for flash ROM and ROM file you can find at http://xdaforums.com/wiki/HTC_Hermes

Reactions: martymoo333

Chatyx

Jan 2, 2013
Buenos Aires.
Great rom! fast and agile!, the only downside is that the battery drain is very high, but disabling the 3G network when is not used, help a lot! :good: :cyclops:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For some reason, when i switch on my jasjam, it stays on the splash screen and does not move, please help.:) its so :mad: and so :confused:

try to hard reset your device by way Press and hold the Left SOFT KEY and the Right SOFT KEY, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of your device.
    if it still does not help then flashes back ROM device with the appropriate ROM !! guide for flash ROM and ROM file you can find at http://xdaforums.com/wiki/HTC_Hermes