cracked digitizer

Search This thread

Kole_Ackerson

Feb 27, 2012
Minden, NV
hey everyone, i cracked my skyrocket's digitizer, it is still fully fuctional just looks like crap. i was wondering if i could get one for cheap, and at the same time i was wondering why they are so exspensive. when i had my old iphone 3gs the screen was $10. why is the screen for the skyrocket $185+. it seems rediculous to me. if you could give me advice or even point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

icenight89

Dec 18, 2010
its a brand new phone to the market, only a few weeks old, u can't expect the digitizer to be cheap, of course its going to cost that much

kr3w1337

Jan 7, 2009
its a brand new phone to the market, only a few weeks old, u can't expect the digitizer to be cheap, of course its going to cost that much

It's not a "few weeks old". Stop lying to the guy.

It is still fairly young though to have spare parts in massive quantity, making things a bit expensive.

jamesd86

Feb 7, 2009
Delaware
Don't buy just the digitizer..in my experience Samsung LCD/digitizer combos are just that,a combo that doesn't like to come apart. Its possible but its a PITA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

DenisGuy

Dec 5, 2011
Miami
So, has anybody been able to find the outer glass only? I can't order the $200 digitizer+lcd... makes no sense...