Galaxy tab 3 7.0 doesn't boot correctly

Search This thread

gaisotter

Mar 4, 2014
Hey.
This is my first time at this site and I am not sure if it's the best place to post this. I searched for solution but didn't find it anywhere.

I have a galaxy tab 3 SM-T210. I installed crash rom succesfully and it worked great, but it didn't have the samsung boot animation when i booted it. It wasn't a problem until last night. I downloaded a couple launchers from play store and it got a little laggy. Then I went to bed and didn't look at my tab until the next evening. The screen remained black after I pressed the lock button. Then I put it to the charger, and still nothing happened. I tried to reboot it and it showed the normal "samsung galaxy tab 3" but after it, no boot animation. Usually it worked when I pressed the lock button after like 5 minutes, but now it didn't do anything. It didn't go to recovery mode or download mode. Whenever I try to boot it, there is only the "samsung galaxy tab 3" text but after it the screen remains black. It can't do anything but display the start of the boot animation.
Any tips on fixing this?

gr8nole

Oct 9, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
Hey.
This is my first time at this site and I am not sure if it's the best place to post this. I searched for solution but didn't find it anywhere.

I have a galaxy tab 3 SM-T210. I installed crash rom succesfully and it worked great, but it didn't have the samsung boot animation when i booted it. It wasn't a problem until last night. I downloaded a couple launchers from play store and it got a little laggy. Then I went to bed and didn't look at my tab until the next evening. The screen remained black after I pressed the lock button. Then I put it to the charger, and still nothing happened. I tried to reboot it and it showed the normal "samsung galaxy tab 3" but after it, no boot animation. Usually it worked when I pressed the lock button after like 5 minutes, but now it didn't do anything. It didn't go to recovery mode or download mode. Whenever I try to boot it, there is only the "samsung galaxy tab 3" text but after it the screen remains black. It can't do anything but display the start of the boot animation.
Any tips on fixing this?

Try installing this latest blackhawk kernel.

Reactions: kazzot17

kazzot17

Jan 19, 2013
Yea, happens to me too and it's driving me crazy

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kazzot17

Jan 19, 2013
Ive managed to solve it with ROM toolkit, you can find it on gp.

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey.

Any tips on fixing this?

Try installing this latest blackhawk kernel.