[SCRIPT/TWEAK] [L O T K] Smurfed Out V 6.6 Updated 4-21

Search This thread

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
Welcome to Smurf Land.......Where you are whisked away to a smurfalicious place!

LA LA lalalala LA LA LA LA LAAAAAA....

Alright enough with the cuteness of all this.

Basically I have created a script that prompts you (the user) to answer some vital information them based on your answers the script will inject specific tweaks to your build.prop and also to a file in your init.d folder. These tweaks include battery tweaks, memory tweaks, speed tweaks, governor tweaks, 3g and wifi tweaks, SD card tweaks, and a bunch of random tweaks. Some collected from a bunch of different phones tweaks and others created by me.

The script will search out every line in your build.prop and remove any line that is there that I am adding and remove it first to reduce duplicate codes. It will remove a whole list of other init.d files that conflict with it. Will also create a few other files and folders to add functionality and speed optimization to your phone.

What if you do not like the tweaks that I added.....well the script creates back-ups for you and you can choose the option to Un-Smurf and it will set you back to before you installed.

CREDITS

zeppelinrox for his excellent scripts.
tommytomatoe for answering all my ridiculous questions and also the space in which to post my work
Lpy for his loopy smoothness
eoghan2t7 for his tutorial on loopy smoothness
knzo for his collection of tweaks
st@matis for his collection of scripts which I pulled some tweaks from
metalspring for his explanation of a lot of tweaks and some build.prop and init.d tweaks
scottypeterson for his ultimatescript
cwc3 for his collection of scripts which I borrowed settings from
tazzz811 for his thread on some great init.d tweaks
droidphile for his incredible guides and some great governor tweaks and I/O scheduler tweaks

Each persons name has a link attached to it to show their work and threads which to thank them.

These Settings are all over the Internet across multiple forums and presented by more than a dozen people. If any setting in here was initially created by you and you did not get credit please PM me with your Info so I can add you to the credits. No work here has been stolen or taken on purpose. If you created or founded any of these setting and do not wish for me to use them then again please PM me and I will remove them as soon as possible. Please do not start a flame war on this thread due to my ignorance. I am just trying to get these settings out to as many people as possible to bring the smoothest experience to Our phones.

Instructions

1. Download Smurfed Out script.

2. Open up Script Manager found here if you don't have it

3. Scroll Down to the Smurfed_Out.sh file and click on it. This could Possible be in your downloads folder.

4. Click on the su key, the skull and crossbones, or run as root depending on which version of script manager you have then click run

5. Follow instructions on the screen.

!!! Warning !!!

By using this script you acknowledge that it could possible break your phone. In other words don't come running to me when you phone burst into flames and or it leaves you for someone as sexy as it has now become.

Download

arrow.png
arrow.png
arrow.png

Smurfed Out V 6.6

Other Phones

Please feel free to post a thread in other forums or other site but please link back to here for the downloads. I am trying to give the user the best experience possible and if dl links are made all over the place then there is possibility for them to not get updated when I release a new version. Plus the info in the first three post here explains alot.

Developers

If you would like this baked into your ROM the PM me and I can help. I already have a ZIP file created with he exact files that you need and instructions with how to implement. I need to make a few corrections based on your specific Rom but it is an easy fix and would rather do it or help you do it so there arnt any conflicts at all. I have already helped a few other DEV's bake it into their Roms and it works great.

Thank Me

If You Find this post USEFULL and ENJOY using the SMURFED OUT Script then Please take the time out to THANK ME. I'm Not asking for Donations but this does take countless hours to put together. Also you can click the links in my sig to see my working in the google market(PLAY) follow me on my Twitter and Facebook sites

Info

I/O Scheduler descriptions

Different Governors

Attachments

• Build.prop.zip
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,083
Last edited:

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
Updated op one last time for a few days. I'm working on incorporating init.d settings into this but that will take a few days...

For now V 3 offers over 50 build.prop add ons including using google DNS service for faster 3g speeds.

This can now be run along side any other script. Just run after any other script cause it searches out every string it changes and removes the instance to reduce duplicates.

Reactions: sifat3d and Messi10

stremax

Oct 14, 2011
vasto
tried out now, but due to my dumbness I'm not able to select any option, from 1 to 4 cause every button I press give wrong selection, I'm trying on an nexus s,
should this be optimized for only touch devices?

djozaa

Jan 15, 2012
wew. this double SLOWED my phone and dont want to use internet. afther unsmurf. i got eaven more slowed phone. from 2500 to 1200 quadrant score. .!.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk

djozaa

Jan 15, 2012
your last script killed mine touch screen

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk

MobileAllStar

Aug 13, 2010
Lost Wifi...

Installed your script on my Motorola Photon running CM7.2...

My Wifi won't turn on... Says error... I attempted to edit and remove the added wifi coding and tweaks in the build.prop but it didn't help... Any suggestions? Can't run without wifi

KMDonlon

Feb 22, 2011
Installed your script on my Motorola Photon running CM7.2...

My Wifi won't turn on... Says error... I attempted to edit and remove the added wifi coding and tweaks in the build.prop but it didn't help... Any suggestions? Can't run without wifi

Same here, totally had to remove the whole thing to regain wifi...I am running 4.5.605 rooted DX

Reactions: jens96

FeRoCiiOuS

Feb 13, 2012
on my galaxy s2 T989 & skyrocket your 3.3 script causes bootloops. 3.2 didnt have that issue but had bugs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Smurf Land.......Where you are whisked away to a smurfalicious place!

LA LA lalalala LA LA LA LA LAAAAAA....

Alright enough with the cuteness of all this.

Basically I have created a script that prompts you (the user) to answer some vital information them based on your answers the script will inject specific tweaks to your build.prop and also to a file in your init.d folder. These tweaks include battery tweaks, memory tweaks, speed tweaks, governor tweaks, 3g and wifi tweaks, SD card tweaks, and a bunch of random tweaks. Some collected from a bunch of different phones tweaks and others created by me.

The script will search out every line in your build.prop and remove any line that is there that I am adding and remove it first to reduce duplicate codes. It will remove a whole list of other init.d files that conflict with it. Will also create a few other files and folders to add functionality and speed optimization to your phone.

What if you do not like the tweaks that I added.....well the script creates back-ups for you and you can choose the option to Un-Smurf and it will set you back to before you installed.

CREDITS

zeppelinrox for his excellent scripts.
    tommytomatoe for answering all my ridiculous questions and also the space in which to post my work
    Lpy for his loopy smoothness
    eoghan2t7 for his tutorial on loopy smoothness
    knzo for his collection of tweaks
    st@matis for his collection of scripts which I pulled some tweaks from
    metalspring for his explanation of a lot of tweaks and some build.prop and init.d tweaks
    scottypeterson for his ultimatescript
    cwc3 for his collection of scripts which I borrowed settings from
    tazzz811 for his thread on some great init.d tweaks
    droidphile for his incredible guides and some great governor tweaks and I/O scheduler tweaks

Each persons name has a link attached to it to show their work and threads which to thank them.

These Settings are all over the Internet across multiple forums and presented by more than a dozen people. If any setting in here was initially created by you and you did not get credit please PM me with your Info so I can add you to the credits. No work here has been stolen or taken on purpose. If you created or founded any of these setting and do not wish for me to use them then again please PM me and I will remove them as soon as possible. Please do not start a flame war on this thread due to my ignorance. I am just trying to get these settings out to as many people as possible to bring the smoothest experience to Our phones.

Instructions

1. Download Smurfed Out script.

2. Open up Script Manager found here if you don't have it

3. Scroll Down to the Smurfed_Out.sh file and click on it. This could Possible be in your downloads folder.

4. Click on the su key, the skull and crossbones, or run as root depending on which version of script manager you have then click run

5. Follow instructions on the screen.

!!! Warning !!!

By using this script you acknowledge that it could possible break your phone. In other words don't come running to me when you phone burst into flames and or it leaves you for someone as sexy as it has now become.

Download

arrow.png
    arrow.png
    arrow.png

Smurfed Out V 6.6

Other Phones

Please feel free to post a thread in other forums or other site but please link back to here for the downloads. I am trying to give the user the best experience possible and if dl links are made all over the place then there is possibility for them to not get updated when I release a new version. Plus the info in the first three post here explains alot.

Developers

If you would like this baked into your ROM the PM me and I can help. I already have a ZIP file created with he exact files that you need and instructions with how to implement. I need to make a few corrections based on your specific Rom but it is an easy fix and would rather do it or help you do it so there arnt any conflicts at all. I have already helped a few other DEV's bake it into their Roms and it works great.

Thank Me

If You Find this post USEFULL and ENJOY using the SMURFED OUT Script then Please take the time out to THANK ME. I'm Not asking for Donations but this does take countless hours to put together. Also you can click the links in my sig to see my working in the google market(PLAY) follow me on my Twitter and Facebook sites

Info

I/O Scheduler descriptions

Different Governors
    I think 128mb vm heap is too big for a device with 279mb RAM (my device) can we have like option to choose to range from 48mb - 128mb? Just like how we choose LMK setting.

That is very possible and easy to do thanks. I'll add it to the update I'm working on
    Updated op one last time for a few days. I'm working on incorporating init.d settings into this but that will take a few days...

For now V 3 offers over 50 build.prop add ons including using google DNS service for faster 3g speeds.

This can now be run along side any other script. Just run after any other script cause it searches out every string it changes and removes the instance to reduce duplicates.
    OP updated to v 6.4

check out changelog for upgrades
    op updated to V 6.3

added a few new launcher
    changed a few things
    added a few things

for those using com.htc.launcher this launcher has been added since 6.0 and i dont know why its not working. im looking into it. For some it works and for others it doesnt.