Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan
paranoid.png

Q&A THREAD SEE HERE ALL Q&A GOES THERE thanks gwbard

paranoid_notab.png

To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

paranoid_instructions.png

• Check Changelog/Announcements/old releases/videos HERE
  • TWRP2: Wipe Cache / Factory Reset IF you're on any ROM other than previous versions of this rom.
  • **Install Rom: HERE
  • **Install Gapps: Here 4.1.2 gapps
  • **TWRP2: Wipe Cache/Dalvik
  • **TWRP2: Fix Permissions *this step is for dirty flashers only.*
  • Reboot
--dirty flashers just do the steps with **

paranoid_hints.png

paranoid_trouble.png

• If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
  • 1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
  • 2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
  • 3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
    ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
    ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
    ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.
BUGS:
  • anything and EVERYTHING from cm10

paranoid_credits.png

• -Tina: http://krebsmilk.de/ for graphics
    PARANOIDANDROID TEAM
  • -D4rKn3sSyS
  • -molesarecoming
    Other Members
  • -h0tw1r3! for cm10
  • -roger_n! for cm10
  • -DAGr8 for tons of help
  • -Smartguy for all his work
  • -Blownco for the server
  • -masiullah for G-Note app!
  • -rasroygbiv for his work and respect
  • -anyone i forgot

Donations are cherrished and appreciated and only used to further development, if you do donate, shoot me your name so i can add to the list its the least i can do!

• cjsspape - 9wire - jayRokk - Snarksneeze - gwbard x2 - GrimmSh0t - th3g1z-
  • REFaster - MauiJPM - LittleBlueMnM x2 - bubbad58 - christran12 - gelasmus
  • t3chw00di - dafoxs - digichris - s89281b - merlinsrealm - lpsi2000 - Con_Valian
  • alperin1 - ghostdogg - Jimull1 x2 - zk642 - mark_20 - awerry - danstr15 - BRKMN
  • Romeo20 - more but never left your user names!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finalpanjellybellyv2.png

thanks out to synergeticink for the banner!​

Last edited:

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

If you have a question and it is not answered in the OP or accompanying posts, search this thread. If you don't find the answer, post your question to the "ParanoidAndroid CM10Hybrid by JamieD81 Q & A" thread.

This section is for Development only. Subscribe to the Q&A, you never know if there is someone over there with an answer for you or with a question you can answer. Here's a guideline:
  • If you have a question for the other members, post it on the Q&A.be detailed
  • If you have a question for the developer, post it on the Q&A. be detailed
  • If you have a complaint, post it on the Q&A.be detailed be detailed
  • If you're getting a bootloop, post it on the Q&A.be detailed
  • If your phone is bricked, post it on the Q&A.be detailed
  • If you are a developer looking to help JamieD81, post it here.
  • If you are a developer with a mod or tip/trick, post it here.
  • Everyone else,everything else, post it on the Q&A.
thanks to Snarksneeze for this list!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paranoid_changelog.png

Code:
JAN22
[LIST]
[*]updated to pa 2.57 *still 4.1.2*
[*]updated to any cm changes since last release
[*]probably more stuff new.
[/LIST]

OLD CHANGELOGS HERE
Code:
DEC19
[LIST]
[*]updated to pa 2.56 *still 4.1.2*
[*]updated to latest cm changes from the last month
[*]probably more stuff just look through
[*]clock broken if dirty install, works fine on clean install
[/LIST]
Code:
NOV08
[LIST]
[*]updated to pa 2.54 and whatever merges they had since nov04
[*]updated to latest cm whatever they may be
[*]removed 4.2 camera * separate zip to flash*
[*]more.
[/LIST]
Code:
NOV03-04
[LIST]
[*]updated to latest pa 2.53
[*]updated to latest cm merges 
[*]screenshot from spen gestures is no longer *guess that means secure.*
[*]4.2 camera added fully working
[*]probably more
[/LIST]
Code:
OCT13-A
[LIST]
[*][B]s-pen button gestures added![/B] *settings-launguage & input-stylus gestures* thanks to masiullah for the original code and Entropy for porting to jb
[*]same as below
[/LIST]
Code:
OCT13
[LIST]
[*]updated to pa 2.21
[*]brought back transparency, build.prop tweaks, sgs3 sounds
[/LIST]
Code:
OCT11
[LIST]
[*]updated to pa 2.20 along with 4.1.2 frameworks merges!
[*]updated to latest cm10 merges
[*]no cherry picks as they need rebasing.
[/LIST]
Code:
OCT09
[LIST]
[*][B][U]updated to android 4.1.2[/U][/B] [I]*still some stuff coming in*[/I]
[*]updated latest cm merges
[*]all cherry picks from previous release in this one.
[/LIST]
Code:
OCT08
[LIST]
[*]updated to pa 2.18 [URL="http://review.paranoid-rom.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL]
[*]updated to latest cm10 commits [URL="http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL]
[*]added build.prop tweaks *settings-system*
[*]add transparency back *was missing last few days.*
[*]probably more, saving the big one for next release.
[/LIST]
Code:
OCT03
[LIST]
[*]updated to latest pa merges as of 3pm PST [URL="http://review.paranoid-rom.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL] bumped to 2.17
[*]updated to latest cm merges as of 3pm PST [URL="http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL]
[*]included this BT fix cherry pick [URL="http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/24238/"]HERE[/URL]
[*]other stuff.
[/LIST]
Code:
OCT01
[LIST]
[*]updated to latest pa merges as of 8pm PST [URL="http://review.paranoid-rom.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL]
[*]updated to latest cm10 merges as of 8pm PST [URL="http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL]
[*]added ram meter in recents
[*]just a maintenance update really.
[/LIST]
Code:
SEPT28[LIST]
[*]updated pa to 2.16
[*]updated to latest cm10 merges as of 9pm PST
[*]more changes click [URL="http://www.paranoid-rom.com/forum/changelogs-news/"]HERE[/URL]
[/LIST]
Code:
SEPT25
[LIST]
[*]updated to pa 2.15
[*]new kernel 3.0.43
[*]more more more.
[/LIST]
Code:
SEPT21
[LIST]
[*]updated latest pa 2.14
[*]updated latest cm10 merges
[*]to lazy to write more :P
[/LIST]
Code:
SEPT20
[LIST]
[*]updated to latest pa changes
[*]updated to latest cm10 changes *lots!*
[*]status bar transparency
[*]probably more..
[/LIST]
Code:
SEPT17
[LIST]
[*]updated to latest pa 2.13
[*]updated cm10 stuff
[*]added navbar customization
[*]added center clock
[/LIST]
Code:
SEPT14
[LIST]
[*]updated to pa 2.12
[*]updated to latest cm10
[*]no other reasons other then its my birthday :P
[/LIST]
Code:
SEPT11
[LIST]
[*]updated to pa 2.11
[*]updated to latest cm10 *tons of fixes*
[*]probably more been a long day.
[/LIST]
Code:
SEPT06
[LIST]
[*]updated to pa 2.10
[*]flicker issue should be fixed now *might see some here and there but not very often, if it happens just disable HW overlay*
[*]probably lots more no one reads this anyways.
[/LIST]
Code:
SEPT04
[LIST]
[*]synced with latest cm10 *lots synced in*
[*]synced with latest pa *not as much as cm10*
[*]flicker issue fixed once and forall, we no longer have to change 3 to 2.
[*]probably lots of things.
[/LIST]
Code:
SEPT02
[LIST]
[*]updated to latest cm10 as of 1:30pm PST
[*]updated to latest PA as of 1:30pm PST
[*]music bug i think is fixed, i downloaded winamp and played without issue.
[*]new cm10 kernel 3.0.42
[*]probably lots more. 5 days of cm10/pa stuff :P
[/LIST]
Code:
AUG28
[LIST]
[*]updated repo for both pa and cm10
[*]quincyatt now officially supported by pa! :D
[*]probably some more...
[/LIST]
Code:
AUG27
[LIST]
[*]updated to paranoidandroid 2.00!
[*]updated repo for cm10 to today *lots of changes.*
[*]netflix!
[*]fixed 3rd party cameras!
[*]usb to pc in tablet mode! *settings-storage-menu-usb computer connection-select mass storage*
[*]probably more ive been at it for days.
[/LIST]
Code:
AUG23
[LIST]
[*]updated to PA 1.992 as of 10am PST
[*]updated cm10 as of 10am PST
[*]probably lots of stuff you wont see behind the scenes.
[/LIST]
Code:
AUG19
[LIST]
[*]-Trebuchet: Set the grid size to 7x8 and make it adjustable through settings
[*]-hack to prevent SIM unlock popup *let me know if it works for those getting this issue*
[*]-fixed flicker issue thanks [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4446500"]R4INS[/URL]
[*]-updated to latest cm10 repo sync and latest pa fixes *still at 1.991*
[*]-switched from h0tw1r3 kernel to cm10 kernel *still no oc shhh*
[*]-G-Note now included with rom, give thanks to [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4557665"]masiullah[/URL] for allowing this!
[*]-did i mention this is a [B]no wipe[/B] update coming from AUG18? :P
[/LIST]
Code:
AUG18
[LIST]
[*]-pa version 1.991 build from source by me.
[*]-HUGE clean up should see no more bugs!
[*]-if there are bugs please check official cm10 buglist before posting.
[/LIST]

OLD RELEASES:

SCREENSHOTS: *screens are older, ill get around to newer ones at some point.*
CLICK HERE

How to set the workspace mode
untitled-2jvzs3.png

How to change an apps Layout and size
untitled-1biqpb.png

::VIDEOS::
paranoidandroid ICS 1.5a - thanks max lee
CLICK HERE

paranoidandroid JB 1.9.2a - thanks graveghoul
CLICK HERE

paranoidandroid JB 1.9.6a- me
CLICK HERE

paranoidandroid JB 1.9.7a AUG 09 - thanks www.androidcritics.com !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vxFi_pjLJg

paranoidandroid JB 1.9.7a AUG 09 - thanks max lee @ rootgalaxynote.com!
http://rootgalaxynote.com/galaxy-no...-jelly-bean-rom-for-att-galaxy-note-sgh-i717/

paranoidandroid JB 1.9.8a AUG 13 - thanks graveghoul again!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDcBiqFMQs

paranoidandroid JB 2.00 AUG 28 - thanks youtube member David R. Lyons *sorry dont know your forum name*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQzzLePzLMp

JamieD81.jpg

Last edited:

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan
~~NEW HOME OF THE DISCONTINUED ICS RELEASE~~

im leaving this up to keep history of my work.

ICE CREAM SANDWICH PARANOIDANDROID *DISCONTINUED ONTO JB NOW*

whats working:
- 99% of the rom works.

whats not working:
- you tell me...

NO ETA'S! NO FEATURE REQUESTS!
unless your a dev willing to help out, if so please reply here, pm me, or add me on g+ and mention you added me, or jump on freenode and join #icsnotechat

please use the search button before reporting ANYTHING in the thread, chances are after the first day your issue will have been brought up.

Changelog:

Code:
-June 25th Stable:
 WIPE NEEDED SORRY! do TB/NANBACKUP *some reports say flash without wipe works but do backups*
 updated to latest CM9
 updated to latest PA 1.5a
 fixed cap lights *if it doesnt work for you please refer to [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=28065988&postcount=669"]THIS[/URL] post* thanks djbrian52
 search button = recents, long press menu for search
 Rogers/bell/telus LTE - [url]http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1732633[/url]
 probably more im just to lazy to type

-June 19th Stable:
 updated to latest CM9
 fixed bugs from previous build.
 should be no-wipe update *if you run into issues just wipe*
 phone is no longer cut off on incoming calls
 Capacitive SEARCH button now shows recents
 probably more.

-June 18th public beta 1.0:
 Initial Public Beta

-Initial broken pre-alpha

DO NOT RESTORE PAD/PAL BACKUPS FROM PREVIOUS BUILD! THIS BUILD HAS A WHOLE NEW WAY OF DEALING WITH IT!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

DOWNLOAD:
all download links have been removed

EXTRAS:

Instructions:
-do your backups
-do a nandroid backup
-factory wipe
-flash rom
-flash hybrid gapps
-reboot

my naming will not include Beta1/2/3/ect it will just have the date of release, newer the date newer the release, simple.

as for P.A.D if you need to know more find a paranoid thread and they have sections to teach you, otherwise do as i did and just explore and figure it out :p

Last edited:

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan
THIS IS WHERE I WILL POST ABOUT NIGHTLIES

on hold right now while im getting everything settled

NEWEST: pa_quincyatt-1.991-20AUG2012-220605.zip
I forgot paranoid app from previous release so take it and add itself. Will be fixed tomorrow night.

nightlies are going to happen once a night or every other night, it is on blownco.com find yourself the folder. CHECK THE MD5 CAUSE SOME OF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DAMN WELL WAIT TILL TOLD TO DOWNLOAD :mad:

i will post when a nightly is up and ready for download so WAIT FOR THAT MSG.

NO CHANGELOG NO BUG REPORTS NO NOTHING, flash at your own risk and fix your own issues. or wait for a public release.

i will only change the OP when PA changes version or CM10 has enough things fixed that it warrants a full public release.

YES YOU CAN DIRTY FLASH, but PLEASE BACKUP YOUR PA SETTINGS BEFORE FLASHING! *flashing dirty means your backup will be there when you boot back up.*

Last edited:

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
awesome man this is great, more roms for the i717 Note , and source is not even out yet, looking forward to trying it once calls and text start working! :D

truth77

Feb 28, 2012
Ft Lauderdale
This is going to be a great ROM. Tried it, I had a few problems, could not download any apps from the market, but you can upgrade. Could not connect to att network. Got an error messages that came every time i went into setting and network, could not remember it because I had to re-flash other ROM to report this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

You didn't read the open did you lol if your not a dev leave this rom alone. Its not for you to test and tell bugs. Its to help with production if you can actually contribute to it.

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan
This is going to be a great ROM. Tried it, I had a few problems, could not download any apps from the market, but you can upgrade. Could not connect to att network. Got an error messages that came every time i went into setting and network, could not remember it because I had to re-flash team insomnia's ROM to report this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

You didn't read the open did you lol if your not a dev leave this rom alone. Its not for you to test and tell bugs. Its to help with production if you can actually contribute to it.

i honestly dont mind if people flash it, i just expect crackflashers to never report bugs here or to me in pm or anywhere. everyones curious so there is no harm in flashing it, just make a backup, and you wont get any support on how to flash or what to do ect.. as dev's will already know what to do hopefully...

and it didnt work for you because something is missing in the zip file for a reason :p and it was mentioned in the op about the network.

but as truth77 said, this is pretty much for dev's only because i dont want to have to deal with stupid bug reports and dumb request's at this time when there are important things needing to be done long before most other things.

EDIT: seems paranoid thinks its a good idea to give the development of paranoid on i717 to someone that doesnt own the phone and never will. lets hope they figure out that the i717 and n7000 are completely different phones other then name and screen size, and allow me to continue this onto official.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    paranoid.png

Q&A THREAD SEE HERE ALL Q&A GOES THERE thanks gwbard

paranoid_notab.png

To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
    Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

paranoid_instructions.png

• Check Changelog/Announcements/old releases/videos HERE
    • TWRP2: Wipe Cache / Factory Reset IF you're on any ROM other than previous versions of this rom.
    • **Install Rom: HERE
    • **Install Gapps: Here 4.1.2 gapps
    • **TWRP2: Wipe Cache/Dalvik
    • **TWRP2: Fix Permissions *this step is for dirty flashers only.*
    • Reboot
    --dirty flashers just do the steps with **

paranoid_hints.png

paranoid_trouble.png

• If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
    • 1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    • 2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
    • 3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
      ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
      ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
      ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.
    BUGS:
    • anything and EVERYTHING from cm10

paranoid_credits.png

• -Tina: http://krebsmilk.de/ for graphics
      PARANOIDANDROID TEAM
    • -D4rKn3sSyS
    • -molesarecoming
      Other Members
    • -h0tw1r3! for cm10
    • -roger_n! for cm10
    • -DAGr8 for tons of help
    • -Smartguy for all his work
    • -Blownco for the server
    • -masiullah for G-Note app!
    • -rasroygbiv for his work and respect
    • -anyone i forgot

Donations are cherrished and appreciated and only used to further development, if you do donate, shoot me your name so i can add to the list its the least i can do!

• cjsspape - 9wire - jayRokk - Snarksneeze - gwbard x2 - GrimmSh0t - th3g1z-
    • REFaster - MauiJPM - LittleBlueMnM x2 - bubbad58 - christran12 - gelasmus
    • t3chw00di - dafoxs - digichris - s89281b - merlinsrealm - lpsi2000 - Con_Valian
    • alperin1 - ghostdogg - Jimull1 x2 - zk642 - mark_20 - awerry - danstr15 - BRKMN
    • Romeo20 - more but never left your user names!

finalpanjellybellyv2.png

thanks out to synergeticink for the banner!​
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

If you have a question and it is not answered in the OP or accompanying posts, search this thread. If you don't find the answer, post your question to the "ParanoidAndroid CM10Hybrid by JamieD81 Q & A" thread.

This section is for Development only. Subscribe to the Q&A, you never know if there is someone over there with an answer for you or with a question you can answer. Here's a guideline:
    • If you have a question for the other members, post it on the Q&A.be detailed
    • If you have a question for the developer, post it on the Q&A. be detailed
    • If you have a complaint, post it on the Q&A.be detailed be detailed
    • If you're getting a bootloop, post it on the Q&A.be detailed
    • If your phone is bricked, post it on the Q&A.be detailed
    • If you are a developer looking to help JamieD81, post it here.
    • If you are a developer with a mod or tip/trick, post it here.
    • Everyone else,everything else, post it on the Q&A.
    thanks to Snarksneeze for this list!

paranoid_changelog.png

Code:
    JAN22
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to pa 2.57 *still 4.1.2*
    [*]updated to any cm changes since last release
    [*]probably more stuff new.
    [/LIST]

OLD CHANGELOGS HERE
    Code:
    DEC19
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to pa 2.56 *still 4.1.2*
    [*]updated to latest cm changes from the last month
    [*]probably more stuff just look through
    [*]clock broken if dirty install, works fine on clean install
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    NOV08
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to pa 2.54 and whatever merges they had since nov04
    [*]updated to latest cm whatever they may be
    [*]removed 4.2 camera * separate zip to flash*
    [*]more.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    NOV03-04
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to latest pa 2.53
    [*]screenshot from spen gestures is no longer *guess that means secure.*
    [*]4.2 camera added fully working
    [*]probably more
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    OCT13-A
    [LIST]
    [*][B]s-pen button gestures added![/B] *settings-launguage & input-stylus gestures* thanks to masiullah for the original code and Entropy for porting to jb
    [*]same as below
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    OCT13
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to pa 2.21
    [*]brought back transparency, build.prop tweaks, sgs3 sounds
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    OCT11
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to pa 2.20 along with 4.1.2 frameworks merges!
    [*]no cherry picks as they need rebasing.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    OCT09
    [LIST]
    [*][B][U]updated to android 4.1.2[/U][/B] [I]*still some stuff coming in*[/I]
    [*]updated latest cm merges
    [*]all cherry picks from previous release in this one.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    OCT08
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to pa 2.18 [URL="http://review.paranoid-rom.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL]
    [*]updated to latest cm10 commits [URL="http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL]
    [*]added build.prop tweaks *settings-system*
    [*]add transparency back *was missing last few days.*
    [*]probably more, saving the big one for next release.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    OCT03
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to latest pa merges as of 3pm PST [URL="http://review.paranoid-rom.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL] bumped to 2.17
    [*]updated to latest cm merges as of 3pm PST [URL="http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL]
    [*]included this BT fix cherry pick [URL="http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/24238/"]HERE[/URL]
    [*]other stuff.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    OCT01
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to latest pa merges as of 8pm PST [URL="http://review.paranoid-rom.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL]
    [*]updated to latest cm10 merges as of 8pm PST [URL="http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]HERE[/URL]
    [*]added ram meter in recents
    [*]just a maintenance update really.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT28[LIST]
    [*]updated pa to 2.16
    [*]updated to latest cm10 merges as of 9pm PST
    [*]more changes click [URL="http://www.paranoid-rom.com/forum/changelogs-news/"]HERE[/URL]
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT25
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to pa 2.15
    [*]new kernel 3.0.43
    [*]more more more.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT21
    [LIST]
    [*]updated latest pa 2.14
    [*]updated latest cm10 merges
    [*]to lazy to write more :P
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT20
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to latest pa changes
    [*]updated to latest cm10 changes *lots!*
    [*]status bar transparency
    [*]probably more..
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT17
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to latest pa 2.13
    [*]updated cm10 stuff
    [*]added navbar customization
    [*]added center clock
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT14
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to pa 2.12
    [*]updated to latest cm10
    [*]no other reasons other then its my birthday :P
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT11
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to pa 2.11
    [*]updated to latest cm10 *tons of fixes*
    [*]probably more been a long day.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT06
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to pa 2.10
    [*]flicker issue should be fixed now *might see some here and there but not very often, if it happens just disable HW overlay*
    [*]probably lots more no one reads this anyways.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT04
    [LIST]
    [*]synced with latest cm10 *lots synced in*
    [*]synced with latest pa *not as much as cm10*
    [*]flicker issue fixed once and forall, we no longer have to change 3 to 2.
    [*]probably lots of things.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    SEPT02
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to latest cm10 as of 1:30pm PST
    [*]updated to latest PA as of 1:30pm PST
    [*]music bug i think is fixed, i downloaded winamp and played without issue.
    [*]new cm10 kernel 3.0.42
    [*]probably lots more. 5 days of cm10/pa stuff :P
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    AUG28
    [LIST]
    [*]updated repo for both pa and cm10
    [*]quincyatt now officially supported by pa! :D
    [*]probably some more...
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    AUG27
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to paranoidandroid 2.00!
    [*]updated repo for cm10 to today *lots of changes.*
    [*]netflix!
    [*]fixed 3rd party cameras!
    [*]usb to pc in tablet mode! *settings-storage-menu-usb computer connection-select mass storage*
    [*]probably more ive been at it for days.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    AUG23
    [LIST]
    [*]updated to PA 1.992 as of 10am PST
    [*]updated cm10 as of 10am PST
    [*]probably lots of stuff you wont see behind the scenes.
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    AUG19
    [LIST]
    [*]-Trebuchet: Set the grid size to 7x8 and make it adjustable through settings
    [*]-hack to prevent SIM unlock popup *let me know if it works for those getting this issue*
    [*]-fixed flicker issue thanks [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4446500"]R4INS[/URL]
    [*]-updated to latest cm10 repo sync and latest pa fixes *still at 1.991*
    [*]-switched from h0tw1r3 kernel to cm10 kernel *still no oc shhh*
    [*]-G-Note now included with rom, give thanks to [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4557665"]masiullah[/URL] for allowing this!
    [*]-did i mention this is a [B]no wipe[/B] update coming from AUG18? :P
    [/LIST]
    Code:
    AUG18
    [LIST]
    [*]-pa version 1.991 build from source by me.
    [*]-HUGE clean up should see no more bugs!
    [*]-if there are bugs please check official cm10 buglist before posting.
    [/LIST]

OLD RELEASES:

SCREENSHOTS: *screens are older, ill get around to newer ones at some point.*
    CLICK HERE

How to set the workspace mode
    untitled-2jvzs3.png

How to change an apps Layout and size
    untitled-1biqpb.png

::VIDEOS::
    paranoidandroid ICS 1.5a - thanks max lee
    CLICK HERE

paranoidandroid JB 1.9.2a - thanks graveghoul
    CLICK HERE

paranoidandroid JB 1.9.6a- me
    CLICK HERE

paranoidandroid JB 1.9.7a AUG 09 - thanks www.androidcritics.com !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vxFi_pjLJg

paranoidandroid JB 1.9.7a AUG 09 - thanks max lee @ rootgalaxynote.com!
    http://rootgalaxynote.com/galaxy-no...-jelly-bean-rom-for-att-galaxy-note-sgh-i717/

paranoidandroid JB 1.9.8a AUG 13 - thanks graveghoul again!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDcBiqFMQs

paranoidandroid JB 2.00 AUG 28 - thanks youtube member David R. Lyons *sorry dont know your forum name*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQzzLePzLMp

JamieD81.jpg
    ~~NEW HOME OF THE DISCONTINUED ICS RELEASE~~

im leaving this up to keep history of my work.

ICE CREAM SANDWICH PARANOIDANDROID *DISCONTINUED ONTO JB NOW*

whats working:
    - 99% of the rom works.

whats not working:
    - you tell me...

NO ETA'S! NO FEATURE REQUESTS!
    unless your a dev willing to help out, if so please reply here, pm me, or add me on g+ and mention you added me, or jump on freenode and join #icsnotechat

please use the search button before reporting ANYTHING in the thread, chances are after the first day your issue will have been brought up.

Changelog:

Code:
    -June 25th Stable:
     WIPE NEEDED SORRY! do TB/NANBACKUP *some reports say flash without wipe works but do backups*
     updated to latest CM9
     updated to latest PA 1.5a
     fixed cap lights *if it doesnt work for you please refer to [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=28065988&postcount=669"]THIS[/URL] post* thanks djbrian52
     search button = recents, long press menu for search
     Rogers/bell/telus LTE - [url]http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1732633[/url]
     probably more im just to lazy to type

-June 19th Stable:
     updated to latest CM9
     fixed bugs from previous build.
     should be no-wipe update *if you run into issues just wipe*
     phone is no longer cut off on incoming calls
     Capacitive SEARCH button now shows recents
     probably more.

-June 18th public beta 1.0:
     Initial Public Beta

-Initial broken pre-alpha

DO NOT RESTORE PAD/PAL BACKUPS FROM PREVIOUS BUILD! THIS BUILD HAS A WHOLE NEW WAY OF DEALING WITH IT!
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

DOWNLOAD:

EXTRAS:

Instructions:
    -do your backups
    -do a nandroid backup
    -factory wipe
    -flash rom
    -flash hybrid gapps
    -reboot

my naming will not include Beta1/2/3/ect it will just have the date of release, newer the date newer the release, simple.

as for P.A.D if you need to know more find a paranoid thread and they have sections to teach you, otherwise do as i did and just explore and figure it out :p
    new rom is up ect.. ect.. ect...
    now i go to sleep another long work day ahead and 6am comes early.
    im still working on something special for release, ive got it down to 3 errors on build so hopefully soon

just wanted to say thanks for the 500k+ views on this thread!