12/26/09 Multi-Carrier (Light) Titan ROMs WM6.1 and WM6.5 by Ryan Mogul

Search This thread

RyanMogul

Retired Recognized Developer
Ryan Moguls Light WM6.1 and WM6.5 Multi-Carrier ROMs​

Make sure you know what you are doing before you attempt to flash a Custom ROM onto your device!!

As long as you have the unlocked bootloader (olipro 2.40) and a official sprint GPS enabled radio (3.35 and higher) then make sure your PST settings are set right for YOUR CARRIER you will have ZERO problems with these ROMs!

All the ROMs have NueKernel and except the Carrierless are already programmed for WAP/MMS settings and do not need touched.

Here is a link to my Cricket PST settings thread

Here is a link to my HTC Unlock Directory and GPS Radios

These are my Light ROM's for Heavy refer to the Heavy ROM thread

When you flash the ROM (Must be named RUU_signed.nbh for RUU utility flashing and have the memory card removed OR it could be named TITAIMG.nbh for memory card 2gb and below FAT32 blank formatted card flashing).

After flashing you have to activate the Internet (data connection) the first time while the phone is unplugged.

Here is an software list of most of whats included in my Light Versions:

Here is a list of Optional software (freeware) for extra Customization:

Each Version is listed and has Screenshots and Carrier choices under it. Click the proper Carrier to download the ROM, they are links.

Build 20275

Version 1.1 Light (WM 6.1)

View attachment 196331

Carriers

Carrierless v1.1 Light
Cricket v1.1 Light
Sprint v1.1 Light
Verizon v1.1 Light
MetroPCS v1.1 Light
Alltel v1.1 Light

Build 20748

Version Zero G (WM 6.1)

20748today.jpg Totally stripped bare ROM, meant for enthusiasts only.

Carriers

Carrierless Zero G

Build 21055

Version 1.5 Light (WM 6.1)

View attachment 196331

Carriers

Carrierless v1.5 Light
Cricket v1.5 Light
Sprint v1.5 Light
Verizon v1.5 Light
MetroPCS v1.5 Light
Alltel v1.5 Light

Build 21501

Version 2.1 Light (WM 6.5) *Default Titanium*

View attachment 235184 Uses a lot less memory than my Upgraded 7.0 UI version.

Carriers

Carrierless v2.1 Light
Cricket v2.1 Light
Sprint v2.1 Light
Verizon v2.1 Light
MetroPCS v2.1 Light
Alltel v2.1 Light

Version 2.2 Light (WM 6.5) *WM7 inspired UI*

wm7oldUItoday.jpg Uses more memory than Default Titanium.

Carriers

Carrierless v2.2 Light
Cricket v2.2 Light
Sprint v2.2 Light
Verizon v2.2 Light
MetroPCS v2.2 Light
Alltel v2.2 Light

Build 21885

Version 3.1 Light (WM 6.5) *Default Titanium*

View attachment 235184 Uses a lot less memory than my Upgraded 7.0 UI version.

Carriers

Carrierless v3.1 Light
Cricket v3.1 Light
Sprint v3.1 Light
Verizon v3.1 Light
MetroPCS v3.1 Light
Alltel v3.1 Light

Version 3.2 Light (WM 6.5) *WM7 inspired UI*

wm7oldUItoday.jpg Uses more memory than Default Titanium.

Carriers

Carrierless v3.2 Light
Cricket v3.2 Light
Sprint v3.2 Light
Verizon v3.2 Light
MetroPCS v3.2 Light
Alltel v3.2 Light

Continued Below:

Last edited:

RyanMogul

Here are some of the customizations:

Page Pool Info: <--After flashing I recommend a hard reset and a battery pull for 1 minute.

My ROMs flash new Boot Screens and for 6.1 a Start-up animation: <--You will like bootscreens that my ROMs come with.

Sounds and Notifications already set: <--Everything is all set up I included some sounds and ringers as well. Sound for Missed calls etc.. is set to my famous "Trumpet" sound that is nice and loud you will like. Also its set to flash the lights for messages, missed calls, and reminders. The ringer is set to Vibrate and Ring by default *WM 6.1 versions, and Ring by default *WM 6.5 versions, and a Normal Windows ring, you can change that to whatever you want but I recommend leaving everything else at what it is set at.

Keyboard auto suggest on and lag and delay gone: <--I have it set so that in 3 letters it will suggest 4 different words, also it puts a space at the end of each suggested word. It also Capitalizes the first word of a sentence. If keyboard repeat rate is a little slow then turn off Auto Suggest and it will be fast as can be.

Power settings: <--I fine tuned this so that screen dims in 30 seconds on battery and 1 minute on charger. It will go into standby in 2 minutes on battery and 2 minutes on charger. The keyboard backlight will come on and stay on for 30 seconds if no keys pressed. I have all the Power savings features ON by default except AsyncMac1 and SDCARD. Here are the locations and how to change them.

Code:
Value "DisablePowerManagement"
1 = Power Savings OFF 
0 = Power Savings ON

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\L2TP1\Parms
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\PPTP1\Parms
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\AsyncMac1\Parms
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\Irsir1\Parms
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\SDCARD\ClientDrivers\Class\SDMemory_Class  [COLOR="Red"]*Disabling power management will make the device wake up faster.  It also may eliminate some problems with programs installed to storage card etc..[/COLOR]

Visual Settings: <--Cleartype is on for both Portrait and Landscape as well as Internet Explorer. Bottom softkeys for today my custom name (WM 6.1 versions) MailboX and RoladeX!

Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Color
BaseHue = dword hexidecimal value [B]A1[/B] will get you the Black top and bottom bars.

Cache Settings: <--I set Glyphcache to 16384, FATFS cache enabled set to 1 and set to 4096 and also replstorecachesize to 4096 all these tweaks speed up phone and memory card performance. You can change these in registry to default values (glyph 8192, FATFS cache set to 0 and enabled set to 0, replstorecachesize set to 0) if the phone needs a little more free RAM. I like speed. *WM 6.1 versions only

Messaging and Connections settings: <--Please do not mess with these as they are fine tuned for YOUR CARRIER!! It will always work perfect for you if you leave it alone I cant be responsible if anyone changes anything. If you have fallen victim to the WAP type bug this link will explain what happened and how to fix it.

Button Settings: <--All these are stock with the exception of the Voice recorder button on left side of phone. I have that set single press Uses Voice Command and press and hold to turn on a FLASHLIGHT!

Enjoy, and be safe!! Dont drink and flash!!

Ryan Mogul

Last edited:

DenverDev

Feb 1, 2009
Denver
thanks for a light rom....I, for one, genuinely appreciate simple ROMs that i can then play with and customize...Very much appreciated. I look forward to when I can get a backup device to try it out on (I only have one phone for home/work/etc, so having an oops with my current phone is NOT an option).....

Edit: Ok i hit the wrong button.....I really appreciate the time you have spent for Cricket....I have looked at a number of other ROMs that were cooked for Cricket but still needing some tweeks for WAP and MMS....Much obliged....C'mon Craigslist! Daddy needs a new phone!

Last edited:

RyanMogul

Here is my Version 1.1 Light For Sprint

I have done a lot of edits on this in an attemp to get MMS to work, just make sure Internet is setup and functioning before trying to send or receive a MMS.

Otherwise Calls/Text and WAP should work. Let me know if MMS works, that would be great.

Download now and post your comments here is fine just specify which version of ROM you are talking about.

Here is MY Light Version SPRINT Version 1.1

Edit: 04/01/09<--And NO this is not a April Fools Joke LOL, I have updated the ROM with these registry edits but If you downloaded my Sprint ROM before and noticed Email isnt working right change these registry keys from 0 to 1 otherwise downloading from now on has the edit fixed.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\WAPPUSH]
"WAPPUSH Mode"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction \CDMA]
"Internet"=dword:00000001

This is the only thing I could find that may be causing it! Make sure the value is 1 just like with wap push mode. soft reset and give it a try, u may have to delete the hotmail account and retry.

Edit: I cooked the ROM with these changes and updated the links, they need to be set to 1 anyways as per Sprints Carrier CAB.

BIG THANKS to: BumRush37, for helping with BETA testing and suggestions on this ROM!

Last edited:

Uss_Defiant

Sep 2, 2008
Toronto
could you install this then install dcd's cab file over it? if not, could you please cook a version for Bell Mobility? many thanks!

RyanMogul

Updated the Sprint ROM Downloads

I have updated the Sprint ROM's with Windows live which enables you to use Hotmail with Sprint and much more. I have fixed a few reg entries and added mortscript which is not a program but is good to have if you know how to execute it. The download link is the same its just the ROM is updated. The things I fixed are Keyboard auto sensor off, and standby mode only the power key will turn it back on(you can change this from settings/system/keylock), i didnt realize I had it set for all buttons turn it back on. The other edits have to do with push email. Enjoy!

Last edited:

otherreligion

Oct 19, 2006
Please cook a Verizon Verison for me or provide the how to do it myself. You mention reg keys and the carrier cab. i have the carrier cabs from another post but don't know which reg keys.

Thanks,
Other

RyanMogul

I am interested in making a Perfect Verizon ROM

Yea I am interested in making a perfect Verizon ROM with WAP/MMS. I need to know all the MMS settings, WAP settings, registry and so forth. I have the Verizon Carrier CAB already OEMed but knowing absolutely everything that needs set is needed. After I get as much information as possible a Verizon ROM will be created.

Last edited:

unL33T

Jan 30, 2008
Ontario
--------------------------No. I can, but I will not do that-----------------------------

Can we have a Telus version? Is it possible to remove anything I don't like (I don't use iContact and use GC's java pack for java with Opera and Gmail)? How much free memory are you seeing? I like the stability of 1.3.4 but I always cook the ROM without M2D anyway so I'm looking at alternatives.

RyanMogul

I have found a fix if anyone is having this same issue..

This is for ALL users of MY ROMS as this problem would of been cooked into all of them. This is also for users of My Voice Command speed dial CAB

I only had this happen when I decided to COOK Voice command in as requested by a User.

The problem I had was every once in awhile a Call would come in and I would NOT be able to answer it. Sometimes it would say missed call but I never heard it ring..

I narrowed it down to the Voice Command startup file sddaemon.ink and the registry setting LaunchAPenable. I have updated the Voice Speed Dial CAB so for those users Uninstall the Old one (soft reset) Download and Install the New one (soft reset) done. I am also updating all the ROM's to include the fixes but if you do not wish to Re-Flash then here is what you do.

1: Using Phone's file explorer or Active Sync navigate to device memory/windows/start up - now delete the sddaemon shortcut in there.

2: Using PHM regedit or similar navigate to the following registry location. HKEY_Local_Machine/Software/OEM/VoiceCommand - change the key "LaunchAPEnable" from Value 1 to 0

Now close out of all open programs and give it a minute or so to write then soft reset.. I havent had a problem since, so give this a try or re-download my ROM from share site and re-flash. Voice Command still works also, just assign to a button or run from Programs, easy..

Last edited:

RyanMogul

My version 1.1 Verizon ROM Light is UP!

Here is my Version 1.1 Light For Verizon

Download now and post your comments here is fine just specify which version of ROM you are talking about.

Same conditions with this ROM as all light ROM's

Ryan Mogul's Verizon TITAN ROM version 1.1 Light

BIG THANKS to: TdiDave, for helping with BETA testing and suggestions on this ROM!

Last edited:

remsad

Apr 5, 2008
Can we have a Telus version? Is it possible to remove anything I don't like (I don't use iContact and use GC's java pack for java with Opera and Gmail)? How much free memory are you seeing? I like the stability of 1.3.4 but I always cook the ROM without M2D anyway so I'm looking at alternatives.

I'm looking for a Telus version myself but I can't find it.

gamerri

Aug 29, 2008
thanx for the light version im running the heavy now and my battery goes VERRRY quick maybe this one will be a little easier on the juice:rolleyes:

RyanMogul

I have been running my Heavy ROM for a couple months now and my battery life is great. I wonder what the problem is, maybe something automatically using your data connection that you installed? Which Version are you using? Verizon, cricket etc..

RyanMogul

Mortscript to activate data before launching AIM "aol instant messenger"

I dont know if most people are aware but the new AIM mobile software works on phones without a data connection that is always on. You just have to launch the data connection before trying to sign on to AIM..

Well I have fixed that behavior with this Mortscript File I created found at the link below. Read the post first and decide if you want to use it. You can change the files to work with any program/process that uses data. The mortscript file needs placed in device memory/windows/startup and then soft reset. Just read up and Enjoy!

Also at the link is a version of mobile AIM that I cooked that automatically launches the data connection. It does not waste system power or battery as the mortscript file that it uses does not have "while commands"

Link to post : My Auto Connect & Disconnect Data Connection Mortscript for AIM Mobile.

Here is a link to a new script I made that when assigned to a button you can ignore a call and totally silence it so no missed call alert or led flash. It only works while you are receiving a call and the script only runs when you press the button.

My Silence Call and Reminders Mortscript with instructions

Also here are Links to my Hotfix Cab for each Carrier Version of my ROM's. Install whichever carrier you are using and soft reset. It contains several fixes I have found since ROM release. If you have downloaded any version of my ROM before 4/29/09 Please install this, otherwise I have updated all the ROM's with the fixes. A new version 2.0 is coming out soon as well!

Ryan Mogul's Hotfix Package 1 choose package that applies.

Last edited:

RavenII

Dec 4, 2006
Ryan, awesome work man, I've been using No2Chem's rom for a while, and this beats it...Oh, and I use US Cellular...downloaded the Cricket build, and it works fine. Thanks again.

Last edited:

RyanMogul

My version 1.1 Metro PCS ROM Light is UP!

Here is my Version 1.1 Light For Metro PCS

This ROM is no longer Beta!! Thanks to those at the bottom.

Same conditions with this ROM as all light ROM's

Ryan Mogul's Metro PCS TITAN ROM version 1.1 Light

BIG THANKS to: jhr, dbell34, stretchito, tosh1, for helping with BETA testing and suggestions on this ROM!

Also THANKS to: prscott1, for help with concatenation of strings using mortscript, without him I would still be searching..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts