What games do u want on the OUYA

Search This thread

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru
HI guys what games do u want to see come to this android powered gaming console heres what i would like to see (keep in mind wishful thinking)

A Final Fantasy game
Walla bring that and i'm a happy man

GAMES U WANT TO SEE

amd5511
Call of Duty

semmiii
Die hard (ps1)
Giana Sisters

KidCarter93
NFS : Most Wanted (original version)

unixon
Every current madfinger title
NFS: Most Wanted
Dead Space
Gamevil Rpgs
Square Enix rpgs
Aralon and Bard's Tale
Gameloft titles
Shadow Gun
Order of Chaos
Sonic
Minecraft
Subway Surfers

mrsilkunderwear
Torchlight
Diablo

Shacamus
Worms
LieroX
Party Games
Crash Bandicoot

krispycorn
God of war
Castlevania
Darksiders

LobotomyTH
Sonic Generations

Last edited:

bigjon299

Feb 8, 2013
Its an old final fantasy game,its already available on apple iOS store and was announced in July as a launch title for the ouya

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

bigjon299

Feb 8, 2013
Yeah played a cracked version on my jail broken iPhone last year but found it quite difficult Lol

Will be interesting how well the ouya does,price point is ok but consoles live and die by their software

imeem

Sep 27, 2011
I assume that the Oyua can play any android games ,like any android smartphones + games that are design for Ouya?

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru
iPhone user?
-TingTingin left the conversation-
Lol jk
And it will definitely be interesting but I don't think it's hardware is up to par there using tegra 3 well planning to use, with tegra 4 on the horizon not to mention try to compare mobile chips with PC chips like what regular consoles use and really there no is comparison so the OUYA should be aiming as high as possible though I think this is mostly a testing of a new concept and will most likely serve as learning project so they can improve in other versions (Rome wasn't built in a day) I mean look at Android it took 4 years (in my eyes) b4 they finally developed its full potential
PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?

bigjon299

Feb 8, 2013
iPhone user?
-TingTingin left the conversation-
Lol jk
And it will definitely be interesting but I don't think it's hardware is up to par there using tegra 3 well planning to use, with tegra 4 on the horizon not to mention try to compare mobile chips with PC chips like what regular consoles use and really there no is comparison so the OUYA should be aiming as high as possible though I think this is mostly a testing of a new concept and will most likely serve as learning project so they can improve in other versions (Rome wasn't built in a day) I mean look at Android it took 4 years (in my eyes) b4 they finally developed its full potential
PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?

Haha soon to be ex iPhone user,had this nexus 4 for a week and love it and android:)

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru
Haha soon to be ex iPhone user,had this nexus 4 for a week and love it and android:)

*phew* was wondering how a iPhone owner was smart enough to use a nexus 4 lol

Welcome to the dark side

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?

Reactions: unknown_anonymous

bigjon299

Feb 8, 2013

Welcome to the dark side

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?

Been rooting and flashing kernels all week like a boss lol its been quite a learning curve but enjoying the freedom of android compared to IOS

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru
Been rooting and flashing kernels all week like a boss lol its been quite a learning curve but enjoying the freedom of android compared to IOS

ikr Android FTW

Im wondering if the play store for the ouya will be like kindle fire with limited selction, or just full play store.

Kindle doesn't have the play store they have Amazon market

And most likely it will they want us to mod and hack this thing locking down the play store would be a bad move

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?

cindylove

Apr 14, 2011
One big problem of the ouya is the "missing" touchscreen.
Because you just have the touchscreen on the controller will make it different to navigate through normal apps.
And most normal apps wont have a controller support.
Maybe a mouse will fix the problem.

They will have their own ouya store where you can find games. This store has just one set of authorizations(i.e. read and write rights, internet connection, etc.) for all games.
If they will implement the normal store is not clear. I guess they will not. But you can upload any apk manually and you probably can install the play store by your self.

amd5511

Jul 29, 2012
Trivandrum
CoD & Temple Run

Hi i would extremely happy to play Call of Duty series in Ouya console & dont forget the viral temple run also. And anybody has any idea when it will be launching on India, Thanks.

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru
One big problem of the ouya is the "missing" touchscreen.
Because you just have the touchscreen on the controller will make it different to navigate through normal apps.
And most normal apps wont have a controller support.
Maybe a mouse will fix the problem.

They will have their own ouya store where you can find games. This store has just one set of authorizations(i.e. read and write rights, internet connection, etc.) for all games.
If they will implement the normal store is not clear. I guess they will not. But you can upload any apk manually and you probably can install the play store by your self.

Apps won't need controller (games do) support is already built in natively to Android os as long as it doesn't use confusing gestures but even then it has a touchscreen for when needed

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Welcome to the dark side

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?