[Q]bootloop when going to new ROM

Search This thread

chimmychenga

Dec 7, 2013
Moon
hi,

i wanted to flash a custom rom(SOKP). so first i did a factory reset, then i tried to flash the rom but it aborted. i wiped cache and tried to boot my phone up because i wanted to install a different zip(maybe something went wrong while downloading). now my phone does not boot any more. it stays in the PA bootanimation. my pc does not recognize the phone anymore. it can only go into fastboot mode and recovery mode. another factory reset doesn't work. what can i do now?

greets, jamie

varuntis1993

Apr 7, 2013
New Delhi
hi,

i wanted to flash a custom rom(SOKP). so first i did a factory reset, then i tried to flash the rom but it aborted. i wiped cache and tried to boot my phone up because i wanted to install a different zip(maybe something went wrong while downloading). now my phone does not boot any more. it stays in the PA bootanimation. my pc does not recognize the phone anymore. it can only go into fastboot mode and recovery mode. another factory reset doesn't work. what can i do now?

greets, jamie

Download the zip again on pc and transfer it to phone using adb push command in recovery.

chimmychenga

Dec 7, 2013
Moon
tthis is what i get

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 40

chimmychenga

Dec 7, 2013
Moon
It has successfully copied....reboot ur recovery and go to download folder and see if the file exists or not.

EDIT- I just checked ur screenshot again...it shows around 162 MB file but the file size should be around 300 MB

Download it again or flash the stock files to go back to stock

i finally got it installed. i made a stupid mistake i unmounted /system and usb storage. i did a adb sideload and it succesfully installed. thanks for the replies BTW;):laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It has successfully copied....reboot ur recovery and go to download folder and see if the file exists or not.

EDIT- I just checked ur screenshot again...it shows around 162 MB file but the file size should be around 300 MB

Download it again or flash the stock files to go back to stock