[Q] Bootloop and other problems

Search This thread

BuggyTheClaun

Jul 25, 2013
Hey guys,

So first sorry for my bad English but I’m from Germany :) And also I’m a total amateur with Android and roots and all that stuff.

Now back 2 topic.

So I bought my HTC One (M7) almost a year ago. I rooted it, unlocked it and also got S-Off. Yesterday I tried to get it back to stock so I could finally get some OTA-Updates. When I first entered the bootloader (if that’s the name of the white screen) everything seemed normal. But after I left my One got stuck in a Bootloop. I thing I know the cause for that but I will come back to that later.

My big problem is that while I’m in the bootloader my PC cant connect with the One. The device-manager says something like “cant start the device (code 10)”. So I cant use RUUs and the likes to get it back to stock. I tried all kinds of drivers and all USB-Slots I got. Nothings changes.

Another problem is, that my Phone is back to S-On, though I have no clue what I could have done to do that. And that brings me back to the Bootloop. After I wiped all my Data I could start my phone and had no Bootloop, everything worked just fine (though no APPs where left of course). But I got the message I should Install SuperSU. The second I did that I was back in the loop. So I think S-On and SuperSU is not a good combination. But since I cant connect the One via Fastboot I also have no clue how to S-Off it again.

If I just could connect the Phone with my PC via fastboot I would probably be able to get stock back. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

I don’t know if it helps but the bootloader says:

Tampered
Unlocked
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO-4A.17.3250.14
OpenDSP-v31.120.274.0617
OS-2.24.401.1
eMMC-boot 2048MB

And I also use Windows 8.1

Philipp_94

Nov 29, 2012
Leipzig
Try on other PC. If you get it to connect to fastboot, keep that PC and run the ruu.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app