T [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

Search This thread

todd69

Feb 7, 2007
Edinburgh
No wi-fi bug for me this time but as with the last ROM I am unable to send or download MMS through T-Mobile UK :(

I've deleted the stock settings included and created them from scratch but still no joy, anyone else having this issue.

Keep up the good work though :)

racerx_

Mar 27, 2007
you show me a twitter tab and then tell me it's not working... it's like torture!! haha :D

hinds

Jul 22, 2005
Maraval
I just installed the ROM and I am now installing some of my applications.

One of the earliest issues that I expereinced for the first time was a bug related to focus in an edit box while using T9 both in the Full keyboard and hone Key Pad. I was typing a registration code for an application in an edit box, something I had done for every ROM install. This time when I changed to enter numbers, the cursor was removed from the edit box, when I re-entered the edit box, the keyboard returned to letters. After trial and error, I eventually was able to use the non T9 (ABC) mode and it worked. Seems that T9 has a new issue in this case.

The HTC SMS still appeared slow, though a bit faster than before, and with mangled text as before. I quickly reverted to the MS SMS using the Zenyee Fix.

The HTC snooze/dismiss is still there in appointment reminders and I also quickly returned to the old MS version, which allows me to determine the snooze period or dismiss.

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
I've always had the problem of the messaging app popping up at every startup. Even in ny diamond1. Now I was having the same problem with Topaz EnergyRom. So I tried to figure out if some app was messing up the system and after Hard Resetting I installed on e app at a time and then rebooted to check if the bug had come back and finally it turned out that the Flip_It app for rotation was giving this problem. Phew finally solved.

Ehsan021

Jul 29, 2008
Unknown
hello guys ,
I have a little problem :
how can i active vibrate on keyboard ? I really need that ....
thanks .

roynielsen2000

Jul 17, 2009
Ishoej
Lenovo P11
OnePlus 9 Pro
When turning on Bluetooth the icon in the top notification shows only with a red icon and it doesn't work.

Is this a known bug and if it is, is there a work-around ?

Oh yes: using 0917 M2.1 build.

Roy

Oops! Sorry, wrong thread.

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
I tested this ROM for 3 hours then I found that the 3G network HSPCA does not include in this ROM. GSM only

I reverted back to 0918 ROM

I don't "include" a network in a ROM. The phone connects to whatever network is available. You must have some other issue...

hello guys ,
I have a little problem :
how can i active vibrate on keyboard ? I really need that ....
thanks .

It'll be on by default in the next version.

vel726

Aug 5, 2009
Hi thanks again for yet another ROM matey!

What radio are you using out of interest?

tonic101

Dec 10, 2008
Help!

Hey guys... just down flashed your latest rom as I have always used NRG's slick roms! :D

However, I am nossing threaded sms' (outlook i think??) and Call History on the home page which i have got so used to from earlier releases.

If these are not in the latest rom - can you tell me where i can find some of your earlier ROMS to roll back to?

Great work here NRG & thanks in advance...

T101

robnewton1

Oct 24, 2008
Nottingham
www.bouncingwall.co.uk
no major problems here. just the wifi on/off bug (no big deal) & battery life doesnt seem quite so good as usual, i can usually squeeze about 36 hours of average use, this seems as though its closer to 24 hours, again no big deal, im never away from a charger for more than a few hours & maybe itll settle down after a few days anyway.

i can get my location to update using GPRS, can anyone else. the only time it doesnt work is if a data connection is not already established, no attempt to connect is made, manually establishing a data connection first allows my location to update. is this the normal behaviour, becase the note in the first post makes it sound like gprs updates dont work at all.

overall another great rom, seems much more stable than a typical beta piece of software/os

pauln

May 3, 2005
Small problem I don't find the option in outlook to activate after I delete a mail to open the next one. Were I can find it? Or is not?

glyndal

Apr 30, 2009
Melbourne
fantastic rom ... just the wifi turning on and off (which I'm pretty sure you're sick of hearing :p). I charge my phone every day so it has no effect on me. I'll let you know if i find anything else :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok.. So HTC volume doesnt work for any of the ROMs for the Topaz. WIll fix... thanks
    Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Diamond2 (Topaz) device.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
    • Speed !!!
    • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
    • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy
      smile.gif

• A 29022 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ?
      smile.gif
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

It's definitely the fastest way to get in touch with me and please don't be afraid to tweet me if you see major issues with the ROMs.
    I generally do not answer "support" questions on Twitter, as it's really not the proper medium for that. Service packs and quick fixes will always be released as links in my tweets and that's definitely the fastest way to get a fix for a ROM.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

I also have problem about the hour syncro. But if i follow your instructions, after the "get syncro time" (sorry but i have my phone with italian language) my clock goes forward two hours. Without "Automatic change time zone and clock" goes forward only one hour. It's wrong in any case. :(

(sorry for my poor english)

You can´t use "get syncro time" (i think its "get carrier time" in eng rom). It gets time from your provider and this causes problems (+1 hour bcause of DST), same as GSM/UMTS Services -> Time Synchronization (+2 hour bcause of 1hr DST and 1hr Time zone).

In my case I disabled GSM/UMTS Services -> Time Synchronization and for time sync im using Internet time synchronization.
    Is it possible to use bluetooth hand free to control the HTC music player?
    After install this rom, i could only control the windows media player using my hand free, could you please inform me what to do?

Thanks in advance.

there's been a lot of discussion about this on xda, just search a little bit. i'm using motorola s9 stereo bluetooth headphones with the htc sense music player (music tab). all i have to do in order for my headphones' buttons to control this player is replace the original H2W_ACCESSORY.DLL file in \windows folder with the attached one. remember, there are numerous other situations where this won't work, especially trying to control some other music player with your bluetooth device. but, as i said, there are several other threads on xda discussing this issue. if you just want to control the default htc music player with yout bluetooth device like i do, try this method, it should work.

hope this helps!
    A few icons for DinikGlass Theme

First of all; I l-o-v-e the Energy ROM!

Always using the DinikGlass theme 'cause of it's professional looks. Made a few program icons which I would like to share.

Not sure this is the correct thread for it - but it'll do for now, I think.

Attached are icons for the following programs:
    Resco File Explorer, FingerKeyBoard, SICC, PowerSMS, Navigation (Sygic), KeepMyTones, KeePass, Handy Shopper, G-Profile, G-Alarm and SKMan (Shortcut Manager).

Hopefully these get included in future ROM releases ;-)

Greetz, Whisper.