G2 Xposed + G2 Tweaksbox?

Search This thread

marshygeek

Apr 3, 2012
Hello i want to ask if these 2 modules are not compatible when run both at the same time? I was using xposed for its immersive mode while in tweaksbox for my nav. bar settings ( i need to because of its nav bar theme mod ).

But just recently, my immersive mode is not working then i checked in xposed installer it was checked but when I opened g2 xposed its requiring me to enable it in xposed installer :(

deadgiveaway

Apr 17, 2014
I have rum both no problem , but the do try to interfere with each other ...choose your settings wisely

Sent from my LG-D803 using xda app-developers app

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
Hello i want to ask if these 2 modules are not compatible when run both at the same time? I was using xposed for its immersive mode while in tweaksbox for my nav. bar settings ( i need to because of its nav bar theme mod ).

But just recently, my immersive mode is not working then i checked in xposed installer it was checked but when I opened g2 xposed its requiring me to enable it in xposed installer :(

It is possible that G2Xposed updated and needed a reboot to activate. If they interfere w each other, it will cause fc's or possibly freeze up your Rom but they won't disable each other in xposed.

Reactions: marshygeek

marshygeek

Apr 3, 2012
But sir, i always do reboot. uncheck-check in xposed installer. when i open g2 xposed it requires me to check it in installer though it is already checked..

LordLugard

Apr 25, 2008
NYC
LS980 here. Was using Gravity Box and G2 Tweaksbox just fine for the longest and recently downloaded G2 Exposed and right away noticed a conflict. While playing music and with screen turned off, long pressing on volume controls changes tracks normally. For some reason, that simple action started crashing/rebooting my phone. Uninstalled G2 Exposed and all was/is back to normal. My experience...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It is possible that G2Xposed updated and needed a reboot to activate. If they interfere w each other, it will cause fc's or possibly freeze up your Rom but they won't disable each other in xposed.