vartanm

Sep 13, 2010
beirut
hi
it's been a few days I'm trying to install this from recovery
i changed many recoverys but still i can't install it
i can't even install gapps from recovery
but i did the root and it was successful
so please what can u advise me to do to install this, all i need a rom with google working cause i got this from china and it's original not fake.

collector0

Apr 1, 2011
Bootlooping

I installed the stock one not the root one, and now im in bootlooping, will the rooted one fix this?

silensius

Sep 9, 2007
twrp loop to twrp

Flashing instructions:
-Full wipe (factory reset in twrp)
-flash ROM
-reboot, let sit for about 10 minutes
-You're now 100% stock. Enjoy!

hi
I do everything but after rom flash it reboot to twrp everytimes.

i wipe everythings in advance menu and no have a backup.

Have you a solution.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Restl3ss

Aug 3, 2013
Fort Mcmurray
Flashing instructions:
-flash ROM

hi
I do everything but after rom flash it reboot to twrp everytimes.

i wipe everythings in advance menu and no have a backup.

Have you a solution.

Thanks a lot

This is a problem that's been addressed before, you shouldn't directly wipe /system in angel_666's twrp, if you do I think the recovery stops seeing the partition.

There's two things you can try.

You can Odin stock firmware, that's guaranteed to fix it.

Another thing you could try is flash one of moonbutt74's recovery and try flashing the ROM again.

artistiq

Sep 13, 2011
Dhaka
This is a problem that's been addressed before, you shouldn't directly wipe /system in angel_666's twrp, if you do I think the recovery stops seeing the partition.

There's two things you can try.

You can Odin stock firmware, that's guaranteed to fix it.

Another thing you could try is flash one of moonbutt74's recovery and try flashing the ROM again.

hello, Restl3ss

My device is boot loping to twrp (angel666). I flashed the Twrp again, still the same problem.
Another thing you could try is flash one of moonbutt74's recovery and try flashing the ROM again
and I cant Find moonbutt74' recovery here in the thread development.

and u said
You can Odin stock firmware, that's guaranteed to fix it
Should i try it via TWRP?
Can u suggest me what should i do next? :)

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
hello, Restl3ss

My device is boot loping to twrp (angel666). I flashed the Twrp again, still the same problem.

and u said

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2830871 Here is moonbutt74's recovery........ And about stock firmware....... It's done via ODIN & not TWRP....... Download stock firmware of your region from sammobile ..... Unzip and flash through via ODIN(v3.09 recommended)...... Make sure that re-partition isn't checked......

Last edited:
Reactions: Homage and jamesyou

Homage

Jun 24, 2013
London
is Rooted/Deodexed done through odin or twrp? do i need to first flash the stock through odin then Rooted/Deodexed through twrp? i have tried flashing Rooted/Deodexed through odin brfore twrp and both are not working for me at the moment. which version of twrp should i use? right now i have v2.6.1.0 flashed.

odin v3.09 wont read either zip file. is there something that i have to do to make the file readable?

Last edited:
I

ibbgomes

I tried to flash this rom via Philz recovery and it also gave me Error 7.
Too bad, because i can't even find a root file for P5220 4.4.2.

Homage

Jun 24, 2013
London
using Philz-gt-p5220-Odin-IMG to flash STOCK-deodexed-rooted-GTP5210-4.2.2 = not working
using stock recovery = invalid md5
using any other on the list wont show up as .md5
using Philz-gt-p5220-Odin-IMG to flash STOCK-GTP5210-4.2.2 = FAIL

dont for get to wash your hands after you wipe these links from you computer.

when someone can get these to work pleas let us know. i have faith that if the zip files that we were offered were .tar.md5 they would work normally. until they are repackaged they are garbage.

Last edited:
M

moonbutt74

using Philz-gt-p5220-Odin-IMG to flash STOCK-deodexed-rooted-GTP5210-4.2.2 = not working
using stock recovery = invalid md5
using any other on the list wont show up as .md5
using Philz-gt-p5220-Odin-IMG to flash STOCK-GTP5210-4.2.2 = FAIL

dont for get to wash your hands after you wipe these links from you computer.

when someone can get these to work pleas let us know. i have faith that if the zip files that we were offered were .tar.md5 they would work normally. until they are repackaged they are garbage.

Homage, stop posting garbage and stop necro-ing threads. Try reading threads instead, especially OP's for instructions.

1. You can not flash ANYTHING with a stock recovery other than official OTA update.zip's
2. It has been stated NUMEROUS times to remove the .md5 extension when odin complains about an invalid signature. It's a non-issue.
3. The issues with the packaging of the custom rom are likely the culprit.
4. This is all moot since @nels83 is doing a kick-ass job at redefining the Tab 3 10.1 experience.
5. Learn to do what we do, then maybe you will have something genuinely useful to offer, till then, shut up.

m

Praw zoll

Apr 29, 2016
Lake Charles
about my device

thanks! will keep this in a safe place in case needed

hey ..... i tried to root my samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 wifi using cf auto root zip i ticked nand erase all started the process ........ then my device bricked ....... i have tried flashing many firmwares but it suffers bootloop .... i have cleared the cache , done factory reset but it bootloops ..... please help me ..... can those files recover my phone ??:confused::confused::confused:

Avalon550

Feb 3, 2016
Leeds
I waited for around 25 minutes after installing the zip file, and all that happened was that my GT-P5210 went into a boot loop.

Last edited:

Restl3ss

Aug 3, 2013
Fort Mcmurray
Yeah I don't even support my custom ROM for this device anymore, I'm not coming back for 4.2 stock to figure out what's wrong on a device I don't own anymore lol

This zip flashed and worked just fine back in the day. If it's not now with newer recoveries it could very well just be bitrot

thenuka_99

Jun 9, 2016
i flashed this rom but my tab 3 p5210 keeps getting into a bootloop and i ever did factory resets. hope to see fix and a quick reply
thankyou :)

Ahmed.mrzoqi

Nov 26, 2016
انا يوجد عندي مشكلة في هذا الجهاز لا استطيع ان افتح فيس واليوتوب وبعض البرامج ارجوكم ساعدوني في حل هذه مشكلة

Post Preview:

I've got no problem in this device I can not open the office and YouTube and some programs Please help me in solving this problem

Become a member of t

Last edited:

Xander1611

Feb 25, 2016
This is a completely 100% stock rom built from the P5210XXUAMK8 base. It's in flashable zip format, but there is absolutely no tweaking done to this rom; its primary purpose is as a base for anyone wanting to build a mod rom for the P5210 WiFi, as well as being there for anyone who wants to return stock without odin.

As it is 100% stock it's fully bloated, odexed, and non-rooted. You can attain root by flashing root.zip (not included in this post, but it's in the main forum) thus, if you have any complaints, bring them to Samsung, not me. Flashing instructions and download link below.

Edit: I've now also posted a deodexed + rooted build. See download link below. No other changes have been made to this version besides deodex/root.

Flashing instructions:
-flash ROM

Download links:
100% stock

Rooted/Deodexed

is the boot loop normal?

duckredbeard

Aug 21, 2010
Did several wipes and formats in TWRP 3.x and tried a few times to install this ROM. Keep getting bootloops. I see 3 threads from this dev all regarding this rom. Are they all the same?

What should the data partition file type be? I have read a few posts regarding issues with mounting of data not working. This could be my issue?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a completely 100% stock rom built from the P5210XXUAMK8 base. It's in flashable zip format, but there is absolutely no tweaking done to this rom; its primary purpose is as a base for anyone wanting to build a mod rom for the P5210 WiFi, as well as being there for anyone who wants to return stock without odin.

As it is 100% stock it's fully bloated, odexed, and non-rooted. You can attain root by flashing root.zip (not included in this post, but it's in the main forum) thus, if you have any complaints, bring them to Samsung, not me. Flashing instructions and download link below.

Edit: I've now also posted a deodexed + rooted build. See download link below. No other changes have been made to this version besides deodex/root.

Flashing instructions:
    -flash ROM

Download links:
    100% stock

Rooted/Deodexed
    just changed hosts to mediafire due to problems reported with mega
    just added a rooted/deodexed build.
    hello, Restl3ss

and u said

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2830871 Here is moonbutt74's recovery........ And about stock firmware....... It's done via ODIN & not TWRP....... Download stock firmware of your region from sammobile ..... Unzip and flash through via ODIN(v3.09 recommended)...... Make sure that re-partition isn't checked......
    Damn, your fast...
    Good work Restl3ss, your a beast.